Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 30 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Almost reason enough to make a facebook acct.
    The chances of me being Facebook friends with any of you is approximately 0. Nothing personal or anything. I like most of the people here.

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    yeesh. oncology? hats off to him. too depressing for me. what i do drives me nuts now, can only imagine watching those idiots wheel their chemo outside to smoke with their oxygen on if i ran that show.
    What's even more ironic is watching respiratory therapists taking a smoke break.

As for advice for the fatty here. My step father had the same procedure and has had great results with it, but now he is almost too thin. He was probably about 345 or so, on a 6'2" frame. In order to do the procedure he had to lose a bunch of weight on his own. And he did. I'm not sure the exact number but I think he got down to about 260 or so on his own. Now he's under 200lbs about 3 months post surgery. He's a large frame guy, so he looks very strange and really too thin. He says he feels great but I hope that he can manage the long term affects of this surgery. I'm glad he's not carrying all that extra weight, as I have done rehab with several obese people who have all the health complications stemming from obesity, not to mention the joint replacements.

Maybe you can answer this for me, but if you can show the discipline and fortitude for losing the weight for the surgery, why not just continue on that path? To me it seems less invasive and you've already proven you can do it yourself? Not to mention the money you save.

Anyway. When it does come to your diet, there isn't so much misinformation out there as there is just a lot of different information. There are a multitude of factors that lead to obesity, and just as many paths to take to get out of it. You just need to find what works for you. There are so many factors that go into our own personal lives that make some plans possible, and others not feasible. My advice is to find a program that fits your life, rather than trying to mold your life to fit a program.
    Last edited by WI Crippler; 02-02-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    RIP Cammy

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    The chances of me being Facebook friends with any of you is approximately 0. Nothing personal or anything. I like most of the people here.

I can understand that,if I remember right I think you said something about someone from the board tracking down your work number or something?I just dont have much going on or any friends from High school I want to "reconnect" with.But,as for the board I think there are only two people here I wouldnt have dinner or a drink with if paths crossed.We meet up on a regular basis on the F4w board,but just not enough reg posters and too spaced out here I guess.If Tubby lives near i-55 I have to stop by on the way to Chicago or drag him with me to Ring of Honor one of these trips.

Tubby is getting the surgery,and any step is better than no step fatso.At least you arent getting your whole innards rewired.Pick up an exercise bike on craigslist or something so you can get a ride in while watching tv.Its gonna be cold as **** for another 2 months.Then you and the family can walk outside,so you can all get in shape.You can do it you fat piece of ****.

can we be strava friends?

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Tubby is getting the surgery,and any step is better than no step fatso.At least you arent getting your whole innards rewired.Pick up an exercise bike on craigslist or something so you can get a ride in while watching tv.Its gonna be cold as **** for another 2 months.Then you and the family can walk outside,so you can all get in shape.You can do it you fat piece of ****.
    Thanks for the encouragement

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nows a great time,by late summer you might be able to take your shirt off at the pool without making people sick.

I still don't understand this one. Are you hiding something.. Are you a black midget with down syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    I still don't understand this one. Are you hiding something.. Are you a black midget with down syndrome.
    Ha, yeah, slight case of paranoia, lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.