Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 35 of 82 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Hahaha, awesome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good luck today, Tallica!

I would suggest taking a "before" picture. One from the front, one from the back and one from each side and then compare that to next month and so on.

It can be hard to see weight loss sometimes (for you and those that see you everyday), especially when you start to level out. So, this way you'll have something to compare yourself to and be able to see the change and hopefully that will keep ya motivated

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Good luck today, Tallica!

I would suggest taking a "before" picture. One from the front, one from the back and one from each side and then compare that to next month and so on.

It can be hard to see weight loss sometimes (for you and those that see you everyday), especially when you start to level out. So, this way you'll have something to compare yourself to and be able to see the change and hopefully that will keep ya motivated
    Jackie, you should take similar pictures from the same angles and post them for us.

double post

Thanks. Will be heading out in about 45 minutes. Starting getting a really sore throat last night, and the wife had strep a week ago, so I'm a little worried things might get set back if there is an issue there. Other than that, pretty excited. Hopefully I'll be back on here this afternoon.

Best of luck Tallica.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Jackie, you should take similar pictures from the same angles and post them for us.

****ing fantastic

At the surgery center. Should be going back within 5 minutes. Warrrr survival!!

Good luck!!!

How exciting knowing today is the first day to a healthier you

I've got your first couple batches of clear liquid ready to go