Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Yeah,but knowing and practicing are two completely different things.Nothing about a fatty annoys me more than someone saying "I never eat and run 5 miles a day" and still put on weight.Anytime I gained weight,I knew I was eating what I wasn't supposed to be.I was drowning my sorrows in double quarters
    so how long has it been since u cut out little Cesaers and Cici's Sloanie?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Never really liked cicis,but been at least 9 or 10 months.Maybe once a month now tops.Was starting to worry about you sweetie

Never really liked cicis,but been at least 9 or 10 months.Maybe once a month now tops.Was starting to worry about you sweetie
    boy, you're in a good mood, sloanie.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you knew what a 1000 sit-ups felt like you would be 16 grand richer
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Just awesome.

Heart Attack Grill's most loyal customer dies from heart attack

They call this burger the Triple Bypass.

Is that Jackie.

LMFAO!!!!! It does look like Hilary Swank. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yeah, the guy died of a heart attack. Big f'ckin surprise. Everyone acts like it was the burgers that caused it - but the guy was a smoker, never exercised, boozed, and was basically a living version of the "10 Commandments of eating unhealthy".

When you're that fvcking fat - your ticker is going to give up sooner or later. Same as what I told Tallica - being fat WILL KILL YOU. It's just a matter of when.

Good to know you're alive Tali!!

Thanks Serge. So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    LMFAO!!!!! It does look like Hilary Swank. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yeah, the guy died of a heart attack. Big f'ckin surprise. Everyone acts like it was the burgers that caused it - but the guy was a smoker, never exercised, boozed, and was basically a living version of the "10 Commandments of eating unhealthy".

When you're that fvcking fat - your ticker is going to give up sooner or later. Same as what I told Tallica - being fat WILL KILL YOU. It's just a matter of when.
    Not necessarily. Eating high fat (bad fat) foods like this is worse than being fat. You're far less likely to die of a heart attack if you are massive from eating a ton of carbs than if you are "in shape" from eating a ton of unhealthy fat and running off the weight.

Of course, being a huge slob in bad for you in any case, but it is the accumulation of arterial plaque buildup as a result of eating high bad fat foods that will cause a heart attack. Now, having said that, I'm no doctor, but there is a fukking moron around these parts that claimed to be one before he was exposed as a retarded piece of sh1t, so maybe he can add his worthless 2 cents to the conversation. Unfortunately, I won't be able to read the diarrhea he spews from his keyboard.