Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    ha ha so true. I also wear 34". Lately I ballooned to 210 and looked like a *** squeezing into my jeans, but no way in hell was I going to buy size 36. I had to do squats when I put them on, just to loosen them up a bit.
    Hate to quote myself, but I had to go back and revisit this from 2 weeks ago. I've been playing hockey 4 days a week and working out at the gym 3-4 days a week, so even though I've leveled off at 190-195, today I took my jeans out of the dryer and put them on, and they were loose. After a couple of hours I had to put a belt on so I don't look like a wigger with my pants hanging down. A far cry from having to do squats just to loosen them up enough to be able top walk in them. I'm eating a lot because I want to build muscle, so I'm not limiting my intake in any way. Just making smarter choices.

Must be tough today,when Im sure you would be enjoying a few dozen frozen pizzas.Enjoy that clear liquid pal.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Must be tough today,when Im sure you would be enjoying a few dozen frozen pizzas.Enjoy that clear liquid pal.
    Yeah, it sucks. Doing good though. Down 29lbs already. 359lbs this morning.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Yeah, it sucks. Doing good though. Down 29lbs already. 359lbs this morning.
    Good for you. 300lbs is pretty damn big, but it's a hell of a long way from 388, and you'll be there soon enough. And it's only a stop along the way. Mark the signposts along the way and celebrate them. 350. 338 (-50lbs), etc. Although some of us disagreed with the method you chose, the important thing is you made the decision and that decision alone has delineated your past from your future.

Don't just sit on the couch and lose weight by not eating. Do you do any kind of activity? If not, try to find something fun but not to strenous. The endorphins you get from exercise are more satisfying than anything you'll ever get from eating. You'll lose more weight, promote greater health, feel better as a result, and you can genuinely have fun doing it.

Good work pal,weather will be warming up soon.You and the family can do some walking in the park.You could be 280 or so by pool weather.You should fly out to disneyland or something when you hit a big goal since you will be able to fit on a plane and enjoy the park and whatnot.

Good work pal,weather will be warming up soon.You and the family can do some walking in the park.You could be 280 or so by pool weather.You should fly out to disneyland or something when you hit a big goal since you will be able to fit on a plane and enjoy the park and whatnot.
    Nice thought, but that's not fair to the person who will have to wheel his carcass around the park.

wow,, sloanie has yet to slow down even after the surgery.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm going to get fat, I just bought 4 boxes of samoas

Im waiting for whatever those chocolate covered peanut butter ones are.I went with 2 boxes,might need the doctors number and a loan of 16 grand.
    I still recommend the exercise bike pal.Great to use when you watch tv or when you dont feel like going outside and you dont have a ton of room in your house.This was the first one I bought to get in shape
    http://www.amazon.com/Nautilus-U514-...+exercise+bike

Im waiting for whatever those chocolate covered peanut butter ones are.I went with 2 boxes,might need the doctors number and a loan of 16 grand.
    I still recommend the exercise bike pal.Great to use when you watch tv or when you dont feel like going outside and you dont have a ton of room in your house.This was the first one I bought to get in shape
    http://www.amazon.com/Nautilus-U514-...+exercise+bike
    I highly recommend exercise bikes as well, my father was a bit overweight and we bought him a bike. Set it up near the tv and he was on it like 3 or 4 times a day. He eventually broke the damn thing from pedaling so hard that we had to get him a new one.

He now walks daily all over NY, when the weather is ****ty, he just heads for the bike