Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 45 of 82 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat

Quote Originally Posted by scrove View Post

The Samoas ice cream is probably my favorite ice cream ever.
    really? i was very let down.

this is my absolute favorite. statue of liberty ice cream by turkey hill. it's cheap too. usually can get it for about 3-4 dollars
    http://www.turkeyhill.com/community/...ice-cream.aspx

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    really? i was very let down.

this is my absolute favorite. statue of liberty ice cream by turkey hill. it's cheap too. usually can get it for about 3-4 dollars
    http://www.turkeyhill.com/community/...ice-cream.aspx
    What about Graeters? Whenever I go back to Cincy I have to get Graeters and Skyline Chili.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Graters is excellent but as good as their flavors are, that is the best thing I've tasted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cant imagine going over 2 weeks without eating solid food.Quite a sacrifice I hope you remember during the tough spots.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Cant imagine being fat as **** to the point where I am going over 2 weeks without eating solid food just to lose weight.
    Fixed it for you.

Tallica, how's the clear liquid diet going? Like sean said - I can't imagine doing that.

Ya, how much you down Tali?

the words of Larry Merchant- "you can't be that fat and not pay for it".

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Cant imagine going over 2 weeks without eating solid food.Quite a sacrifice I hope you remember during the tough spots.
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Fixed it for you.

Tallica, how's the clear liquid diet going? Like sean said - I can't imagine doing that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post
    Ya, how much you down Tali?
    Had the post op appointment this morning. Down exactly 30lbs on the dr scale. I show more at home, but I'm obviously not in heavy jeans (really heavy) and shoes at home when I weigh. I can move to pureed foods this week and then soft foods next. Honestly, it hasn't been overly difficult. Knees already feel better and wearing some shirts that were a little too tight before. Always starts fast out of the gate though. Gotta keep it going when the returns start to diminish.

351 when I weighed at home this morning. Some days it goes up or down a pound based on my scale not being 100% accurate and water weight etc.

Good to hear you are doing ok Tubba Bubba. So does baby food in a jar count as pureed food? I remember trying some and really liking it. The fruit ones like banana strawberry were quite tasty
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Man View Post
    Good to hear you are doing ok Tubba Bubba. So does baby food in a jar count as pureed food? I remember trying some and really liking it. The fruit ones like banana strawberry were quite tasty
    Yeah actually. I might be fighting with a 4 month old for food