Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 46 of 82 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    351 when I weighed at home this morning. Some days it goes up or down a pound based on my scale not being 100% accurate and water weight etc.
    Yeah, don't worry about that man. My weight fluctuates by 5 lbs depending on the day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Had the post op appointment this morning. Down exactly 30lbs on the dr scale. I show more at home, but I'm obviously not in heavy jeans (really heavy) and shoes at home when I weigh. I can move to pureed foods this week and then soft foods next. Honestly, it hasn't been overly difficult. Knees already feel better and wearing some shirts that were a little too tight before. Always starts fast out of the gate though. Gotta keep it going when the returns start to diminish.

351 when I weighed at home this morning. Some days it goes up or down a pound based on my scale not being 100% accurate and water weight etc.
    Check out the movie I told you about. Fat, Sick And Nearly Dead. It may inspire you can may put your diet choice in perspective. Can't hurt.

I also recommend a withings Wi-fi scale.No fluctuations,uploads directly to your iphone and websites.Its about a 150 bucks,but a great training tool.Weighting yourself everyday is dumb and just sets you up for disappointment.Bad advice whoever told you to do that.Once a week is a better representation.

Had the post op appointment this morning. Down exactly 30lbs on the dr scale. I show more at home, but I'm obviously not in heavy jeans (really heavy) and shoes at home when I weigh. I can move to pureed foods this week and then soft foods next. Honestly, it hasn't been overly difficult. Knees already feel better and wearing some shirts that were a little too tight before. Always starts fast out of the gate though. Gotta keep it going when the returns start to diminish.

I've heard Anthony Johnson use that same excuse a few times.

To get away from the cookies and stuff, I had a conversation with a friend about all the ice cream and stuff. His wife overheard the conversation and said she is planning on signing up for Graze

http://www.graze.com/us/

Has anyone heard of this site that is soon to be launching??? They are supposedly in beta but word of mouth is becoming very good. They send healthy snacks that are picked based on your preferences. I would love to get this for my father, so he can just stop snacking on bull**** throughout the day.

It's invite only as of right now, so if any of you have heard of it and have a code, i'd really appreciate an invite. I signed up for the waiting list to try it out when it does launch. If I can get a code, i'll test it out sooner though and hopefully get some healthy snacks sent to my father on a daily basis.

Speaking of healthy snacks, I am ****ing hoooooked on these. I munch on this stuff all day long in between meals.
    100% All natural ingredients. No refined sugars, no HFCS, no preservatives, so GMI. And it is so tasty!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Is that just granola trail mix?
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

NGN3RF1D

try that

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    NGN3RF1D

try that
    Says expired, thanks anyway

supposedly the numbers are very limited right now

Check your pm
    Last edited by Guilty; 02-22-2013 at 11:53 AM.