Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat

Quote Originally Posted by Serge Storms View Post
    Me next, me next!!!!
    I'm still waiting on my code, but if history tells us anything, after someone claims they passed it to BDW, it's gone forever

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

this reminds of the time someone from the forum lend out some fight dvds and a bunch of people wanted to borrow them next and they vanished. does anyone remember this. long time ago. maybe 03-04
    Last edited by Greezy; 02-23-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    this reminds of the time someone from the forum lend out some fight dvds and a bunch of people wanted to borrow them next and they vanished. does anyone remember this. long time ago. maybe 03-04
    That's what I was referring to in my last post. It was Just Brian who sent a DVD set around. I think it was Kimura who had it and said he sent it to Bulldog and then it disappeared. I think Kimura ended up just not sending it forward.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    That's what I was referring to in my last post. It was Just Brian who sent a DVD set around. I think it was Kimura who had it and said he sent it to Bulldog and then it disappeared. I think Kimura ended up just not sending it forward.
    lol. thanks man. ****ing bulldog.

Graze is pretty fast, they already started preparing the first shipment. They said I should see the items they'll send soon. I chose the love option for some fruits and mixes of other things containing spice to get my father started because thats what he enjoys most. I'll post thoughts once he gets it.

Bulldog did you sign up and send a code to tallica?? The code gets you a $1 off your first paid shipment. I see in the account, you have the option of 1 week, every 2 or every 4. I chose the every week option

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    hey ya know what's better than healthy snacks? Running. Hit me up if you want a code for some quality shoes at a reasonable price.
    spambot

I sent it ya fat bastard.

I just forgot to log on and do it.

And I got the DVDs from justbrian and passed them on. No idea what happened after that. But it was confirmed back in the day.

Hammering today

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    code is still in my graze account,so I dont think BW used it.

Default The Extraordinary Science Of Junk Food

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/ma...nted=all&_r=1&

Really interesting article about how scientists manipulate "food products" to increase addiction.

Well worth a read.

Small quote to illustrate what they think of you:

One of the other executives I spoke with at length was Jeffrey Dunn, who, in 2001, at age 44, was directing more than half of Coca-Cola’s $20 billion in annual sales as president and chief operating officer in both North and South America. In an effort to control as much market share as possible, Coke extended its aggressive marketing to especially poor or vulnerable areas of the U.S., like New Orleans — where people were drinking twice as much Coke as the national average — or Rome, Ga., where the per capita intake was nearly three Cokes a day. In Coke’s headquarters in Atlanta, the biggest consumers were referred to as “heavy users.” “The other model we use was called ‘drinks and drinkers,’ ” Dunn said. “How many drinkers do I have? And how many drinks do they drink? If you lost one of those heavy users, if somebody just decided to stop drinking Coke, how many drinkers would you have to get, at low velocity, to make up for that heavy user? The answer is a lot. It’s more efficient to get my existing users to drink more.”

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    code is still in my graze account,so I dont think BW used it.
    Nope, I decided to ask my wife which ones she wanted before I ordered - and she had already gotten a code from a friend and ordered some (without running it by me, I might add lol).
    So I passed the code on to Tallica (who seems to have ignored me PM)