Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 51 of 82 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Nope, I decided to ask my wife which ones she wanted before I ordered - and she had already gotten a code from a friend and ordered some (without running it by me, I might add lol).
    So I passed the code on to Tallica (who seems to have ignored me PM)
    Nah, i got it. I plan on using it today or tomorrow. I actually showed my boss the site and she wants me to sign up for the office, so i am waiting for her to come in. I'll forward my code onto Scrove

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/ma...nted=all&_r=1&

Really interesting article about how scientists manipulate "food products" to increase addiction.

Well worth a read.

Small quote to illustrate what they think of you:

One of the other executives I spoke with at length was Jeffrey Dunn, who, in 2001, at age 44, was directing more than half of Coca-Cola’s $20 billion in annual sales as president and chief operating officer in both North and South America. In an effort to control as much market share as possible, Coke extended its aggressive marketing to especially poor or vulnerable areas of the U.S., like New Orleans — where people were drinking twice as much Coke as the national average — or Rome, Ga., where the per capita intake was nearly three Cokes a day. In Coke’s headquarters in Atlanta, the biggest consumers were referred to as “heavy users.” “The other model we use was called ‘drinks and drinkers,’ ” Dunn said. “How many drinkers do I have? And how many drinks do they drink? If you lost one of those heavy users, if somebody just decided to stop drinking Coke, how many drinkers would you have to get, at low velocity, to make up for that heavy user? The answer is a lot. It’s more efficient to get my existing users to drink more.”
    they give you exactly what you ask for as consumers. if anything they are a model for efficiency and responding to consumer demand. it is not their fault that people want to act like kids and eat candy all day. i eat that stuff and i don't weigh 400 pounds. plus the sugar content is right there on the label under the calories. if there is an ingredient you don;t know, you can look it up on the portable computer you carry in your pocket to check your facebook status. Here's a thought, don't drink that ****. coke used to be a treat you gave your kid here and there, not your daily drink. try water some time. 0 calories. 0 carbs.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

these ****ers at graze need to pay me, thats like 6 people who are signing up after I got a code from guilty. This site I heard is pretty damn big in the UK, looks like they are going to take off big now in the states in due time
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    they give you exactly what you ask for as consumers. if anything they are a model for efficiency and responding to consumer demand. it is not their fault that people want to act like kids and eat candy all day. i eat that stuff and i don't weigh 400 pounds. plus the sugar content is right there on the label under the calories. if there is an ingredient you don;t know, you can look it up on the portable computer you carry in your pocket to check your facebook status. Here's a thought, don't drink that ****. coke used to be a treat you gave your kid here and there, not your daily drink. try water some time. 0 calories. 0 carbs.
    Not only did I read a Nate post, but I agree with it.

They can market the hell out of a ****ty product, but ultimately, the consumer still has the choice to buy it or not.

Signed up for Graze. Passed a code along to Scrovie and asked him to send his to Sergie

I feel like if the invite code was an STD I'd be patient zero. You all are now infected with Guilty herpes. It's the whitest form of herpes.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

So tallica, how often do you think of food?
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    So tallica, how often do you think of food?
    all the ****ing time

9. Default

Where is my code?? =]

Sent my code to Serge.

Kinda sucks that they dropped # of invites from 4 to 1.
    Last edited by scrove; 02-25-2013 at 12:34 PM.