Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 53 of 82 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm Fat

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I usually just put it on whatever the fvck I want.

It's great straight from the spoon, on bread, mixed in with icecream.

Dude - go get some. Now. Trust me. You'll love me for it.
    i'll pick it up tomorrow, im actually going there tomorrow because they got good almond milk that i like for my cereal. will let you know how it is
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    So you're basically a junkie, how confident are you that you can eat well whenever you start eating real food again?
    nah, not really that bad. It's not all the time as in I crave food constantly, but more so that it is something I am constantly aware of since I am monitoring my meal times, shakes, vitamins etc. It's all very new and not normal at this point, so i'm constantly thinking about my diet throughout the day. Once things become normal, it should not consume so much of my thought process. Right now if I stop thinking about it, I find myself wanting to fall into old habits.

I get my first band fill in about 4.5 weeks. After that it should help start getting things into a normal routine. Right now I'm still just working my way up the food scale. Up to soft foods tomorrow. and then regular foods a week later. may never be able to eat tough meats and doughy breads again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

trader joes vegan cookies are pretty damn good

Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    i'll pick it up tomorrow, im actually going there tomorrow because they got good almond milk that i like for my cereal. will let you know how it is
    Good call on the almond milk. I'm a big milk drinker, and I tried the unsweetened vanilla almond milk and I actually like it. Only 30 calories a serving compared to the 90 in the skim milk I used to drink. Also has 50% more calcium which I have to make sure I get enough of after this surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    I would run a train on that cheeseburger right now

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Good call on the almond milk. I'm a big milk drinker, and I tried the unsweetened vanilla almond milk and I actually like it. Only 30 calories a serving compared to the 90 in the skim milk I used to drink. Also has 50% more calcium which I have to make sure I get enough of after this surgery.
    I was never a big milk drinker until almond milk. I'm still not huge on it but definitely prefer almond milk over anything for cereal
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I was never a big milk drinker until almond milk. I'm still not huge on it but definitely prefer almond milk over anything for cereal
    Almond milk is great stuff.
    I gave up milk last year (used to drink a litre a day), and completely switched to water; but when I want milk for cereal or a thicker shake, almond all the way.

I may not be able to eat steak anymore
    you have to be careful for sure. nothing too tough

I may not be able to eat steak anymore
    did you do takeout steak? for shame. never seems to taste right if it travels for me. i do like to hit up omaha and get the stuff in the red box for 100 bucks ever so often. grills up like magic

i also have a huge weak spot for greasy burgers
    Last edited by 19nate79; 02-25-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Almond milk is great stuff.
    I gave up milk last year (used to drink a litre a day), and completely switched to water; but when I want milk for cereal or a thicker shake, almond all the way.
    how is that stuff? i want to switch off of 2% (the lowest i can tolerate) as the human body is not really meant to take in milk. i mostly use it in things, but i like a big glass ever so often