Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by RangerLee View Post
    I have a feeling that the lead up to next week is Urijah is going to be the one going to the hospital. Everything shown and the preview talk seems to be that Urijah may body bag that guy, seems like a good set up for a switcher-roo!
    I saw a post on sherdog that showed a zoomed in shot, its a black guy in the ambulance and you see a team chael jersey outside of the ambulance as well. I think whoever is editing these things, did a pretty **** job for someone to figure it out from that.

So yeah, I guess safe to say Uriah Hall is going to be knocked out pretty badly
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Word is that the black guy in the ambulance is Kevin Casey, which fits in with them having Chael shown running into the cage (to cover for the obvious fact that Uriah is gonna crush this can). Misdirection all around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Word is that the black guy in the ambulance is Kevin Casey, which fits in with them having Chael shown running into the cage (to cover for the obvious fact that Uriah is gonna crush this can). Misdirection all around.
    I hope so, I want Uriah to get through since hes a NY guy. I guess I take back my comment about the FX editors but they still shouldnt of spoiled it for Kevin Casey unless of course hes going to the hospital after something happened not fighting related
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Constant snap zooms and focus pulls. I can't handle it. I'm done for the season.

Let me know when Thor wins.

I hope Urijah is the killer. He seemed like a beast in his opening fight.