Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

Default Young 17 year old boxer dies from brain hemorrhage following TKO

So this young fighter, Tubagus Sakti, gets TKO'd in a bout in Jakarta. He then stumbles around a bit in the ring and then just collapses and doesn't wake up. Doctors said he died from brain hemorrhage.
    Here's a video of the fight:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No words - horrible footage (the bit where they are holding him and you can see it happening is particularly chilling). This is everything we don't want to see in combat sports and is thankfully not the norm. I wish the best to his family in dealing with this shocking event.
    RIP Cam - you will be sorely missed

Alright, first I want to say that **** definitely does suck but is it wrong that I clicked the thread without seeing the full title and just saw young 17 year old??

I'm turning into cbear
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Alright, first I want to say that **** definitely does suck but is it wrong that I clicked the thread without seeing the full title and just saw young 17 year old??

I'm turning into cbear
    Or pedobear.

Depressing stuff. It is a risk all fighters take.

It is great that it really hasn't happened in MMA yet, at least in sanctioned fights like the UFC. There was that one guy that died in Europe, but he couldn't get sanctioned in the US and shouldn't have been fighting in the first place.

- Muay Thai / BJJ Training Blogs | Worldwide MMA

Wow. That was hard to watch. I also feel bad for the other fighter. I remember Ray Boom Boom Mancini was never the same fighter after Duk Koo Kim died after their fight. The referee in the Mancini/Kim fight, Richard Green, took a lot of crap too and only reffed one more fight and then comitted suicide.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.