Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The League

Thumbs up The League

So I am late to the game on this one, but GOD DAMN this is a funny show!
    I have blown through the first 2 seasons in no time and can't wait to finish the next two.

There is not a single character on the show that is not absolutely hilarious. It is very well written, and you don't have to give a **** about fantasy football to enjoy it. Just a great show about a bunch of tools who love to make fun of one another.

Really seems like the ideal show for most people on this board. There must be some peeps here that watch this...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I saw it on netflix instant streaming and added it to my queue, have yet to get to it though. I keep hearing good things about it though. I think someone on here watches it, knockout or someone I remember talking about it

Season 1 is awesome. I can't seem to find uncut episodes of season 2 though. Guess I gotta buy the DVDs.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

uncut? in what way?

Each episode is a few minutes longer and generally more R-rated than the ones broadcast on TV.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I watched the second season while living with a buddy. I enjoyed it, but not blown away. Forgot to record third season and didn't feel like I missed it.

I've never missed an episode. One of my favorites. Duplass, Kroll, LaJoie, Paul Scheer....they're all hilarious. Any episode with Rafi is an instant classic, and I particularly loved the episode with Seth Rogen as Dirty Randy!

Love this show. Into it from day one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocked View Post
    I've never missed an episode. One of my favorites. Duplass, Kroll, LaJoie, Paul Scheer....they're all hilarious. Any episode with Rafi is an instant classic, and I particularly loved the episode with Seth Rogen as Dirty Randy!
    Show sucks. Rafi and taco are amazing and the only reason I watch it. The nun Chuck/rape defence scene had me shiiting my pants.

Really enjoyed the first season, lost interest the second season and haven't picked it up since.