Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Colder than a witches tit!

Just checked the temp this morning, it's minus 36 degrees Celcius! It was minus 33 yesterday morning. Cripes...

Yesterday we were +16 and today we are -11.
    ****ing weird.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Around my parts it's hotter than a nun's c@nt!

P.S. Skinny Hermione Granger's nipples stick out when they are cold.
    Last edited by Dana Black; 01-31-2013 at 08:31 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    " border="0" />
    Sun bathing

This sudden shift from cold to warmth and then back to cold has been unwelcome in my apartment to say the least. I'm happy it's cold again, but I hate when there're warm spikes since the rads in my apartment take days to shut off fully. It was like 30 in my apartment last night! It's almost February and I had to pull my A/C out.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Last week it was in the negatives. Yesterday was in the high 60 a n d today's going to be the same. New england weather is fuccked

Crazy shifts here too. Sunday we were below zero FAHRENHEIT and then Tuesday we were in the sixties. Woke up this morning with snow on the roads

Low teens all weekend after snow on Thur. Ice storm Sunday PM/Monday AM. Tue/Wed - 60s. Last night that ridiculous storm came through here with rain and winds that felt like Sandy all over again. Now its sunny and the temp has dropped 20 degrees since I took the kids to school.

-35 below with the wind here.

Yeah I know. I went for my morning jog and it was FREEZING TODAY.

Like...53 degrees or something.

Last edited by BulldogWrestler; 01-31-2013 at 10:14 AM. Reason: For actual temperature reading.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Crazy shifts here too. Sunday we were below zero FAHRENHEIT and then Tuesday we were in the sixties. Woke up this morning with snow on the roads
    Tallica is so fat he has his own weather system =P