Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Vitor might have failed drug test, BISPING fight to soon be a no contest???

WAR BISPING!!!!!! Take that loss off his record now

@bisping

Hope these rumours aren't true.

(@bisping) tweeted at 9:24 PM on Fri, Feb 01, 2013:
    About a certain someone who I fought recently failing his drug test. I hope it's not true.
    (https://twitter.com/bisping/status/297259038016688128) Phone Post

Wasn't he legally on TRT for the Bones fight? Which means I guess he decided legal TRT wasn't quite enough...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If he failed I hope there's a rematch as soon as he's reinstated, so he can knock Bisping out again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    Wasn't he legally on TRT for the Bones fight? Which means I guess he decided legal TRT wasn't quite enough...
    i think he's been denying his trt use supposedly

ESPN: Some fighters in their 30s have been diagnosed with low testosterone levels and received exemptions to use testosterone replacement therapy [TRT]. Have you ever applied for TRT or would you consider it?

Belfort: If a question is private, I have the choice to answer or not. If I make it public, it’s not private anymore. If I want to say something private I will say it, but I keep to myself and I respect the laws of the sport. Whatever the organization, whatever the law — they know what to do. This is too controversial, why am I going to say something that doesn’t accomplish anything? If it’s legal, they know what to do. If it’s legal, there’s nothing to say about it. It’s legal.

ESPN: As you mention, TRT is legal for fighters who qualify for it. Do you believe it’s getting a bad image in the sport? Fans are too quick to judge fighters who use it?

Belfort: It’s hard. Like, you’re either a Republican or Democrat. Who is right? I think it’s this: The truth is always in the middle. Of course, some things are non-negotiable. I think in life, you just need to find a balance. That’s the problem with the rule, is that everyone is so radical. That’s my opinion. I’m very faithful to the things I believe in and I’m working on myself. I don’t like to judge. When you judge people, it sounds like you are God. We live in a freedom country. It is what it is.

He didn't say no. He just dodged the question.

If I recall the UFC announced that someone on the card had a legal exemption. Someone. So the press asked around, and this was the kind of answer Vitor gave. Which is about as close to saying "Yeah, it was me" as you can get without actually saying it.

I hate Vitor so hopefully he's shelved for a year

WAR BISPING!!!!! Bisping granted title shot with win over Belcher

I was kind of looking forward to Rockhold v Belfort though. I thought Rocky would happily out-everything him.

Glad he got popped if that's the case, I just wish they'd pull the plug on the damn TRT once and for all.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

10. Default

Might of? I've seen people do should of (and it annoys the **** out of me) never seen might of though lol