Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Whatever. I'd still take 3:1 odds on Overeem if they fought again. Anyone can get heavyweight'd.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Splatoon View Post
    Honestly if Hunt gets past Struve and maybe one legit fighter, I can see him making an exception just because it's got the built in "overcoming the odds" angle, plus Hunt's easy to market as a one-punch guy.
    At this point just due to timing, i think the Struve-Hunt winner is fighting Cain. I cant see them keeping Cain on the sidelines this long and holding him until Werdum-Big Nog or Bigfoot vs whomever. If they dont do JDS-Cain III right away, i'd say its a lock the Struve-Hunt winner is booked right away
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by OnyxShadow View Post
    Whatever. I'd still take 3:1 odds on Overeem if they fought again. Anyone can get heavyweight'd.
    Those were absurd odds and the bookies surely lost a fortune on it. I didn't bet on this fight (I'm on hiatus at the moment), but where I usually bet online almost 90% of the wagers they received for that fight went to Bigfoot. If that didn't indicate the lines needed to be adjusted severely I'm not sure what does. Even fights like Forrest/Shogun I and Forrest/Rampage didn't rain money like that.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

How does mma betting work? Just go by winner and loser or do you have to bet on the way the fighter wins?
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    How does mma betting work? Just go by winner and loser or do you have to bet on the way the fighter wins?
    Can do both or either. Can bet on who wins. How they win and even what round they win. I'm sure there's more ways to bet as well.

You generally bet on the winner, but sometimes proposition bets exist like what round the fight ends in, by what method, etc.
    アッシュ

Got ya well none of you ever let me bet, make sure my bets stay strictly to sig bets. I would of went broke this past weekend
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

You'd go broke every weekend! You're easily one of the worst 5 people here at picking fights! You're not as bad as Jay, though.
    アッシュ

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Got ya well none of you ever let me bet, make sure my bets stay strictly to sig bets. I would of went broke this past weekend
    That was also my worst card at predicting the results. On three fights (Fitch/Maia, Rashad/Lil Nog and Rivera/Figueroa) I got the finish right but the winner wrong.

"The power of the people is much stronger than the people in power"