10 62.50%
  • nay

4 25.00%
  • gay

0 0%
  • chris leben, i still don't get the leben joke

2 12.50%
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

The best part of this thread is seeing Onion's sig while reading his arguments for gays. If I didn't know about him banging all of his friends wives I might be a tad suspicious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Scouts might walk in on scout masters ####ing each other in the ass, but that's about it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You are alright with me you gay hating fatso

I have no problem with a gay scout leader if it was my son,I would go on the trip to keep an eye on the pole smoker though

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I have no problem with a gay scout leader if it was my son,I would go on the trip to keep an eye on the pole smoker though
    Don't want them tube tourist to get any funny ideas, amirite???

Quote Originally Posted by heloder View Post
    No...why would I? If the person is vetted, then who cares if they're straight, gay, man, or woman?

So all teachers and coaches are pedophiles who aren't to be trusted? That's not paranoid at all.
    Well there are many teachers and coaches who have relationships with high school students, but hats beside the point. Teachers get paid. Coaches i still would not be comfortable leaving my kids with
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Does the scoutmaster bob his head when blowing up an air mattress

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    I'm a big believer in the theory that most homophobes tend to be some level of self-loathing gay themselves.
    Like many of your beliefs this is wrong
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

As for pirate and tallica saying that gays are hung up on their sexuality, I think a better statement is society is hung up on gay peoples sexuality. As a culture, we are deeply fascinated and can't seem to move past it when a person wants to **** someone who has the same equipment as them. The fact that we are having a debate where people argue about gays being pedophiles and unable to teach children how to be adults is evidence of how hung up we are on this. You cannot expect people to not make a big deal.about something while you are at that moment also making a big deal about their sexuality.