• nay

4 25.00%
  • gay

0 0%
  • chris leben, i still don't get the leben joke

2 12.50%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    You are a goddamn fool if you blindly trust a gay guy with your kid in a situation where they are in a power position alone overnight. Other parents there and its ok
    I just don't get it Nate. What the **** does ones sexual orientation have to do with this?

If we're going to enact a blatantly discriminatory policy, please show me ONE shred of evidence that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles. I'm begging you Nate.

Policies shouldn't be decided based on the insecurities of a few.

Statistically more likely to find feces on the tent stakes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo08 View Post
    I just don't get it Nate. What the **** does ones sexual orientation have to do with this?

If we're going to enact a blatantly discriminatory policy, please show me ONE shred of evidence that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles. I'm begging you Nate.

Policies shouldn't be decided based on the insecurities of a few.
    how the hell are you not getting this? would you leave your daughter with a male scoutmaster for a weekend with no other parents around just because they have a kid about her age? are you insane?

gay is just in that sentence because we're talking about gay people

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

when did i ever argue that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles?

although...
    gays do molest
    once a straight person has sex with some the same sex they are at best bisexual, which is just just diet gay

so everyone that has had sex with some the same sex is at least part gay, therefore all same sex pedophilia is gay.

but i digest...

how the hell are you not getting this? would you leave your daughter with a male scoutmaster for a weekend with no other parents around just because they have a kid about her age? are you insane?
    That was NEVER what this thread was about.

The boy scout? They still do that shiit.

I would want there to be multiple Scout leaders on any trip. That doesn't guarantee that no perverse **** is going to happen, but makes it more difficult for a twisted individual -- straight or homosexual -- to sexually abuse a young boy.

And who's more qualified than this man to teach Scouts calisthenics?

Maybe they just need to create a few promotional campaign posters. Education. Education. Education.

THIS SCOUT MASTER:

DOESN'T LEAD TO THIS:

when did i ever argue that homosexuals are more likely to be pedophiles?

although...
    gays do molest
    once a straight person has sex with some the same sex they are at best bisexual, which is just just diet gay

so everyone that has had sex with some the same sex is at least part gay, therefore all same sex pedophilia is gay.

but i digest...

That's some funkin level trolling right there.

I briefly worked as an educator at a zoo where kids come spend the night in the zoo. Often these were girl scouts or boy scouts. As a rule, regardless of the gender of the instructor or the children, the group was required to have at least 3 adult chaperons. I don't think anyone, in any situation, is going to have one adult and multiple children where an overnight stay is involved.

Originally Posted by Ash
    I think all sigs should have a 2 cock minimum.

I don't think the scouts even camp any more. My concerns may already be adressed by kids being too fat and allergic to peanuts to survive in the wild. I've not even seen the little ****heads anywhere except Kroger's selling lousy overpriced popcorn. When i was a scout you went camping with usually one parent or two if they weren't rotating parents' weekend. The statement you quoted was a joke