Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Also read fighters will be able to pick their coach.Who would pick Warren?

Warren's not even the least qualified guy there!
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

I think it's pretty naive to think Dana didn't have any kind of personal relationship with Greg and how there shouldn't be a big deal that he just turns up at your only competitor without letting you know or asking you.I be beyond pissed at the guy and would do everything in my power to get my champs to fire him

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Jesus,how did I forget Frank

I wouldn't even pay Frank to mow my lawn, let alone teach me to fight.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Kinda what I was thinking. World Class Greco guy with Team Quest staff or Frank Shamrock with his exercise ball?

Dana is going to start calling names... Greg Jackson is a sports killer, Frank Shamrock and Randy are douchebags... and Joe Warren is a scrub.

I hope MMAFighting ditches their video player because it is sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I think it's pretty naive to think Dana didn't have any kind of personal relationship with Greg and how there shouldn't be a big deal that he just turns up at your only competitor without letting you know or asking you.I be beyond pissed at the guy and would do everything in my power to get my champs to fire him
    Dude, he's a damn trainer. He isn't paid by the UFC. And what kinda personal relationship have they had other than Dana ripping Greg(not 100% unwarranted IMO) left and right. Not positive but I'm sure he's already cornered guys on Bellator and Strikeforce (when not owned by Zuffa). Not saying Dana won't be pissed but its no big deal and Greg done nothing wrong.

I will say, if Bar Rescue is any indication I cannot WAIT to see the kind of hell-hole gyms they gin up for Couture. You know there's gotta be a ton of owners chomping at the bit to let Spike release rats in their gym so they can get some new heavy bags.