Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

I had no idea.If thats the case,I wouldnt get on that plane randy.

Ryan is on the mmahour tomorrow, ariel will probably create some family problems or work probs for ryan
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Ryan is on the mmahour tomorrow, ariel will probably create some family problems or work probs for ryan
    The keyword you're looking for is manufacture.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by niniendowarrior View Post
    The keyword you're looking for is manufacture.
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

These shows genuinely sound more interesting than the ancient format & two clowns currently coaching TUF, might actually watch these whenever they'll aired.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Apparently Randy is now saying the reason he left the UFC to do this show is because he was pissed they didn't give him a cushy job like they did Hughes and Liddell.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Couture is like Ric Flair light with all his wives.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Apparently Randy is now saying the reason he left the UFC to do this show is because he was pissed they didn't give him a cushy job like they did Hughes and Liddell.
    Yeah, this was discussed in one of the threads.

I can understand why he'd want a job like that - but I can also understand why the UFC would tell him to go fvck himself when he asked for something along those lines.

Jacob Ortiz? Tito trying to sneak his way back into fighting?

Also, I didn't see his name, but I swear that is Joe Riggs in the group photo.