Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Hitman: Codename 47 Starring Paul Walker

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Paul Walker!!!!!! hahahahaha!!!! *heeez* *cough*

EXCLUSIVE: Fox International Productions is rebooting Hitman, the live action film adaptation of the hit Square Enix video game. They’ve set The Fast And The Furious‘s Paul Walker to star in Agent 47, an action film that was written by A Good Day To Die Hard‘s Skip Woods and Michael Finch and will be directed by Aleksander Bach, a highly regarded commercials director making his feature helming debut.
    http://www.deadline.com/2013/02/fox-...ssin-agent-47/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah that sounds all sorts of awful from Top to bottom. But hey I'm not really clamoring for a Hitman movie anyway. Only good thing about the first one was Olga Kurylenko.

Paul Walker was actually in a really good movie a few years back. Running Scared was a wicked movie.

I bet he doesn't shave his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Paul Walker was actually in a really good movie a few years back. Running Scared was a wicked movie.
    I liked Running Scared and all, but you could've swapped out Paul Walker for just about any actor and it would've been no different. It was the auxiliary cast that made that movie interesting.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I liked Running Scared and all, but you could've swapped out Paul Walker for just about any actor and it would've been no different. It was the auxiliary cast that made that movie interesting.
    Running scared was so awful and full of the most horrible crap, and yet I watched it again. I surprised myself by enjoying it. It was a dark, gross, dumb, fun movie.

The nerd in me was excited at the sight of an Emergency Call Ambulance cabinet in the movie. Very rare arcade cabinet.
    アッシュ

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    Running scared was so awful and full of the most horrible crap, and yet I watched it again. I surprised myself by enjoying it. It was a dark, gross, dumb, fun movie.
    the only weird thing in that movie was the pedo family, other than that the movie was great. Hockey pucks to the face

As for this hitman reboot, it needs to be R rated, no pg-13 type **** because hitman is a dark game. And they need to get Paul to shave his head or its pointless, Paul is actually a decent actor when he isnt thrown into the sterotypical roles hollywood wants him in. I dont care what anyone says, the fast and furious movies are actually getting better and better, the last 3 were great

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I dont care what anyone says, the fast and furious movies are actually getting better and better, the last 3 were great
    You know your opinion sucks when you set it up with "I don't care what anyone says..."
    アッシュ

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    You know your opinion sucks when you set it up with "I don't care what anyone says..."
    leave me alone ash!!!!!!!

I ENJOYED THE FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES!!!! EVEN THE FIRST ONES BECAUSE I'M ASIAN!!!!