Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,533

    Default

    Really liked Tokyo Drift.Only Fast and the Furious 2 is a POS.But,I thought Hitman was surprisingly decent too.

  2. #12

    Default

    Tokyo Drift had A LOT of eye candy in it.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,203

    Default

    Tokyo Drift was good only because of Han who came back for the prequels, i couldnt stand the main character

    2 was pretty **** overall and the first only holds up due to nostalgia but its pretty **** too. The last 2 new films (prequels) though are actually good entertaining flicks and the new one looks to be the best yet
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  4. #14

    Default

    The one with the Rock was pretty good - but there is nothing that he does (except Pro Wrestling) that is bad.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Tokyo Drift was good only because of Han who came back for the prequels, i couldnt stand the main character

    2 was pretty **** overall and the first only holds up due to nostalgia but its pretty **** too. The last 2 new films (prequels) though are actually good entertaining flicks and the new one looks to be the best yet
    What are they supposed to be prequels to? I think they just said that to excuse the Han character being in them. But they aren't really prequels? Now they rewriting Rodriguez back in. Whateva!! I basically seen em all but Tokyo, and gave up half way through the last one.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Posts
    5,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Tokyo Drift was good only because of Han who came back for the prequels, i couldnt stand the main character

    2 was pretty **** overall and the first only holds up due to nostalgia but its pretty **** too. The last 2 new films (prequels) though are actually good entertaining flicks and the new one looks to be the best yet
    Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    What are they supposed to be prequels to? I think they just said that to excuse the Han character being in them. But they aren't really prequels? Now they rewriting Rodriguez back in. Whateva!! I basically seen em all but Tokyo, and gave up half way through the last one.
    Tokyo Drift was a prequel to Fast and Furious 3 (Called Fast and Furious in cinema)

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    YOUR MOMS BOX
    Posts
    16,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Tokyo Drift was good only because of Han who came back for the prequels, i couldnt stand the main character

    2 was pretty **** overall and the first only holds up due to nostalgia but its pretty **** too. The last 2 new films (prequels) though are actually good entertaining flicks and the new one looks to be the best yet
    What's the problem with balding 30 year old high school students?#1 is my favorite Johnny Tran rules

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Tokyo Drift was a prequel to Fast and Furious 3 (Called Fast and Furious in cinema)
    not sure if you are making a joke

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    I think the Fast and Furious movies are lame. I hate the way the cars look as well. In Denmark only simpletons and wannabe tough guys drive around in those cars.

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    16,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    What are they supposed to be prequels to? I think they just said that to excuse the Han character being in them. But they aren't really prequels? Now they rewriting Rodriguez back in. Whateva!! I basically seen em all but Tokyo, and gave up half way through the last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Tokyo Drift was a prequel to Fast and Furious 3 (Called Fast and Furious in cinema)
    the order is Fast and Furious 1, 2 , Fast and Furious, Fast Five, Fast and Furious 6 , Tokyo Drift

    From what I know wk78, you could be right because the director of all the new films is best friends with the actor who plays Han

    Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    What's the problem with balding 30 year old high school students?#1 is my favorite Johnny Tran rules
    He was just a ****ty character, just didnt work. They could of done a much better job of picking someone else but I guess they also had a small budget at that point. Pretty sure Tokyo Drift was expected to flop
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •