Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Really liked Tokyo Drift.Only Fast and the Furious 2 is a POS.But,I thought Hitman was surprisingly decent too.

Tokyo Drift had A LOT of eye candy in it.

Tokyo Drift was good only because of Han who came back for the prequels, i couldnt stand the main character

2 was pretty **** overall and the first only holds up due to nostalgia but its pretty **** too. The last 2 new films (prequels) though are actually good entertaining flicks and the new one looks to be the best yet
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The one with the Rock was pretty good - but there is nothing that he does (except Pro Wrestling) that is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Tokyo Drift was good only because of Han who came back for the prequels, i couldnt stand the main character

2 was pretty **** overall and the first only holds up due to nostalgia but its pretty **** too. The last 2 new films (prequels) though are actually good entertaining flicks and the new one looks to be the best yet
    What are they supposed to be prequels to? I think they just said that to excuse the Han character being in them. But they aren't really prequels? Now they rewriting Rodriguez back in. Whateva!! I basically seen em all but Tokyo, and gave up half way through the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    What are they supposed to be prequels to? I think they just said that to excuse the Han character being in them. But they aren't really prequels? Now they rewriting Rodriguez back in. Whateva!! I basically seen em all but Tokyo, and gave up half way through the last one.
    Tokyo Drift was a prequel to Fast and Furious 3 (Called Fast and Furious in cinema)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What's the problem with balding 30 year old high school students?#1 is my favorite Johnny Tran rules

Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    Tokyo Drift was a prequel to Fast and Furious 3 (Called Fast and Furious in cinema)
    not sure if you are making a joke

I think the Fast and Furious movies are lame. I hate the way the cars look as well. In Denmark only simpletons and wannabe tough guys drive around in those cars.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thelegend View Post
    the order is Fast and Furious 1, 2 , Fast and Furious, Fast Five, Fast and Furious 6 , Tokyo Drift

From what I know wk78, you could be right because the director of all the new films is best friends with the actor who plays Han

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    What's the problem with balding 30 year old high school students?#1 is my favorite Johnny Tran rules
    He was just a ****ty character, just didnt work. They could of done a much better job of picking someone else but I guess they also had a small budget at that point. Pretty sure Tokyo Drift was expected to flop
    Andy Wang #1 P4P