Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Then we should vote for a president who runs the country and a king whose job is to look good abroad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    It's probably not fair to make comparisons between weight and other life issues, but sometimes I do. I admit I have a bias against fat people. I'm a hero, just like all you who openly hate the gays.

You're unhealthy, and you can't even make good choices or practice self control when it comes to your body, but we should put you in charge of the country? How is this someone we want representing the U.S. on the world stage? I mean, it's a pretty accurate representation, but hardly one we should aspire to.
    You're obviously a self loathing fat piece of **** who freezes twinkies and shoves them in his ass! At least that's what Juggz would say

Nobody got my hogging joke? NOBODY?!?! I thought this placed like bangin' chubbies. Sigh and sigh again.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

Christie would be such a fat president...
    He'd be assassinated with a dozen Boston Cremes.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    That guy has nothing on our fatass mayor.

LOL, that is my old football coach. So wierd he is mayor.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanka View Post
    LOL, that is my old football coach. So wierd he is mayor.
    The guy actually skips council meetings to coach football. And he had a TTC bus diverted to pick up his players. Dude is pretty simple in the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Eater View Post
    Nobody got my hogging joke? NOBODY?!?! I thought this placed like bangin' chubbies. Sigh and sigh again.
    I liked it Pirate. I'm sorry for not commenting eariler

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    I liked it Pirate. I'm sorry for not commenting eariler
    Of course you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumpin View Post
    It should be as much as an issue as the color of Obama's skin or the gender of Hillary Clinton.
    I just dont understand this line of thinking. I like the guy, but to think that his weight is not an issue in his ability to perform at one of the most stressful jobs in the world is naive. Obama's skin color or Hilary's gender doesn't impact their ability, but Christie's weight may impede his ability to travel, work, energy levels, etc. This also impacts national security if he is unable to perform due to his health. Sorry, but thats reality. If the guy wants to be Pres he needs to get into some reasonable sort of shape.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain...at-presidents/

how does christie stack up against those giants?