Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Eater View Post
    Genes don't make people stupid. But crappy cultures do - and this culture just freakin' SUCKS. Please somebody prove me wrong - show me a great contribution to society made by these people and change the bitterness in my heart - please - you will be doing me the best favor ever. I don't want to hate - but in almost every experience I have with Mexicans results in nausea. I do not believe in genocide, violence or discrimination - but I certainly believe that the world would be a much better place if this culture didn't exist.
    My kids are half mexican you sonofabitch!

But yeah, the thing you said about cultures is true.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    My horror stories are news stories taken directly from MSN's main page. I dont make this **** up. You seem to be invincable. You are against guns for self protection, choosing instead to just beat the crap out of kick burglars. You take your wife to a country run by drug cartels where kidnapping is a cottage industry and murder is a common occurance--I hope you never have to face down a group of armed criminals who take an interest in your wife. If so, I hope you are the human ass kicking badass machine that you think you are.

I dont say this to insult you, but I think you are nuts taking your wife there. I also think its nuts parents cheerfully flying their lil 19 year old darlins down there to get drunk and ****. Thats stupid enough without adding in the cartel criminals who might take a liking to lil Brittany.

Actually, I just lock my doors at night. I've never once been "burgled".

I've never once had an unpleasant experience in Mexico. Well, there was the time where the cop pulled me over and held out his hand (asking for money) - so I slipped him $10 and he let me go on my way - but other than that, not one bad or crazy experience like you see on the news.

There's murders reported all over the news in LA too, and I live here. I've never been to Detroit - but you can go head to head with all the fvcked up sh1t that goes on in Mexico if you compared the "bad stories" side by side. Yet no one says "Don't go to America - you will die!"

However, I agree with you that it's stupid for parents to let their kids go to Mexico for the sole purpose of getting wasted and not expect trouble. For what it's worth - I'm not partying when I go down there. Just not my thing.

Well there's also places in the U.S. I wouldn't let my kid visit alone.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Exactly. That's my point.

I'm not anti-Mexico because I don't go strolling around the bario at 2am while drunk out of my mind. It's a beautiful and incredibly safe country to visit if you're not stupid.

Same as the US.

^^Can't believe that's all you got for losing that sig bet. All the evil **** you have doled out I thought you were in for some ****!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I actually like it. I think it's cute.

Best80s really dropped the ball with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Actually, I just lock my doors at night. I've never once been "burgled".

I've never once had an unpleasant experience in Mexico. Well, there was the time where the cop pulled me over and held out his hand (asking for money) - so I slipped him $10 and he let me go on my way - but other than that, not one bad or crazy experience like you see on the news.

There's murders reported all over the news in LA too, and I live here. I've never been to Detroit - but you can go head to head with all the fvcked up sh1t that goes on in Mexico if you compared the "bad stories" side by side. Yet no one says "Don't go to America - you will die!"

However, I agree with you that it's stupid for parents to let their kids go to Mexico for the sole purpose of getting wasted and not expect trouble. For what it's worth - I'm not partying when I go down there. Just not my thing.
    I dont recommend Detroit either. I was there 30+ years ago and it looked like Beirut then. Now, its murder city usa.

I also wasnt impressed when flown out to LA for a job promotion and so much of what I saw had razor wire and graffiti. I turned downt the move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    I dont recommend Detroit either. I was there 30+ years ago and it looked like Beirut then. Now, its murder city usa.

I also wasnt impressed when flown out to LA for a job promotion and so much of what I saw had razor wire and graffiti. I turned downt the move.
    Just curious, but you live in Texas right? A big city or small town?

Quote Originally Posted by spasgur View Post
    Just curious, but you live in Texas right? A big city or small town?
    Houston area and YES it has its slums that I wouldnt go into without a pistol. So, if I tell you a place Ive been is worse than the barrios and slum wards of Houston, then trust me, its a ****hole.

i already posted that mexico is number 2 in kidnapping worldwide
    and here's the murder rates around the world

sorry for using wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._homicide_rate