Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Read somewhere step-daddy may be the father. Can we please just start killing child molesters.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    Lol. How much did you type before you deleted your post. Some of my cooks are from Mexico and they tell me the only parts of the country that are bad are the areas needed to smuggle the drugs. Detroit's ten times worse than Mexico.
    fine don't listen to me, hear it from the state department
    http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_p...w/tw_5815.html

they say the same thing bulldog is saying AND what i'm saying, with liberal use of words like everywhere and all over. i'm glad he enjoys going and hope he never has a problem, but i think he's taking a risk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by 19nate79 View Post
    fine don't listen to me, hear it from the state department
    http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_p...w/tw_5815.html

they say the same thing bulldog is saying AND what i'm saying, with liberal use of words like everywhere and all over. i'm glad he enjoys going and hope he never has a problem, but i think he's taking a risk

Nate id listen to you before I listen to anything from my own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Greezy View Post
    Lol. How much did you type before you deleted your post. Some of my cooks are from Mexico and they tell me the only parts of the country that are bad are the areas needed to smuggle the drugs. Detroit's ten times worse than Mexico.
    Are they from Oaxaca? Its crazy how many cooks come from that region.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Whenever a female starts her menstrual cycle it's possible to get pregnant. That's nasty though and I hope this 17 year old gets what's coming to him

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    My kids are half mexican you sonofabitch!

But yeah, the thing you said about cultures is true.
    Mine are too, but I'm not convinced their culture is that bad.

Sure, I don't like a lot of their tradition, but who does like something they don't practice, or understand?
    What I have noticed, is their bond with family is considerably stronger than most races.

When I started getting serious about my ( Mexican ) wife, I opened my eyes a little wider to things I didnt understand.

If I was born in poverty, I would do anything possible to get my family somewhere where I could provide food for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hen View Post
    Whenever a female starts her menstrual cycle it's possible to get pregnant. That's nasty though and I hope this 17 year old gets what's coming to him
    Thank you for the science lesson. Please consider inhaling paint fumes as an alternative to posting on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    Thank you for the science lesson. Please consider inhaling paint fumes as an alternative to posting on this board.
    Post on topic or go somewhere else.