Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Do you want to smell like Randy?

100% not thread-worthy, unless of course you want to be a real man!

Xtreme Couture Fragrance by Randy Couture is both classic and refined while teasing with hints of sensuality and masculinity.

This signature fragrance is a sophisticated meeting of unexpected extremes that is wearable for today's modern man.

The fragrance opens with a clean, fresh citrus accord then folds into an energetic middle of peppercorn and ginger.

The drydown pushes the overall sensuality and masculinity with warm musk blended with creamy sandalwood and sensual amber.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The bottle is somewhat phallic! And I don't remember him having that side tattoo.... also, LOL at that ****ing bracelet!
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    The bottle is somewhat phallic! And I don't remember him having that side tattoo.... also, LOL at that ****ing bracelet!
    Notice the cauliflower ear design on the bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    Cap'n Amuuurica!

Anyways, seems like as good a time as any to post this:

Sadly, that was the largest version I could find.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Sheesh. That is easily the gayest thing I've seen on this forum (Onion's current sig included)

Yea he got a giant rib tattoo. Hanging around Sly and the other Expendables too much.

Onion, I've got my eye on you. The moment you come up with a shoe sale, I'm reporting you.

Originally Posted by Ash
    I think all sigs should have a 2 cock minimum.

Looks like something Georges St. Pierre should be hocking. Seriously, it's got a gawdamn Fleur De Leafthingy. It's like Randy fuhked Georges and this bottle is what it smelled like the next morning.