Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Man View Post
    Let's be fair to the LAPD. Those random trucks had black people in them.
    ohhhhhh woooow!!!!

lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

actually, the truck in the picture had two small, unarmed asian women in it. the truck was the make, model, license plate, and color (by a LONG shot.. come on, charcoal grey vs bright blue in broad daylight). there's no possible way the women fired at them at all, and there's no possible way you can mistake two small asian woman for one 270 black guy.

the list of the number of ways they got this wrong includes "every possible way".

so, no, bulldog, you are not even remotely safe in your white jeep, and neither is any race or size or gender or description of person.
    Last edited by bhorrrr; 02-08-2013 at 12:11 AM.

Public transit is such a joke, he wouldn't get anywhere.

Also, I made it home ok. However, there was a big black tuck pulled over on the 110 with 8 cops or so by it. No idea if it was related, as it's nowhere near where the guy was supposed to be.

This guy has been holding a grudge since 1st grade? Holy cow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

apparently, there's a gigantic manhunt in the big bear, san bernadino area at the moment. i guess the guy's in the woods somewhere?

they found his truck nearby with the vin scratched off and i think it was burned.

Quote Originally Posted by bhorrrr View Post
    apparently, there's a gigantic manhunt in the big bear, san bernadino area at the moment. i guess the guy's in the woods somewhere?

they found his truck nearby with the vin scratched off and i think it was burned.
    He might take Jenna and tito hostage.

Quote Originally Posted by bhorrrr View Post

I bet he double backed in a different vehicle and will go to ground in a prepared hole. He has been planning this a long time. Easier to hide in the city than the woods where they can use heat signature gear blackhawks borrowed from the army. Hell, LA probably already has drones on it now.

Repent Ash, repent!

I didn't see it posted here, but here is a good reason people should be packing heat, the LAPD.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...omen-shot.html
    Just look at that truck.

If you don't bother reading the story, basically the LAPD opened fire on a lady just delivering newspapers.

Pretty soon in CA, we won't be able to have guns at all...our liberal supermajority is going crazy. They have already ****ed up our state, and now they are ****ing with everything else.
    http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...atory-license/