Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Oh I have no doubt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    ^^^ It may have something to do with the fact they are the worst band in the history of music. I don't listen to radio, so luckily have been mostly spared from them. If I DID listen to radio and were constantly subjected to their horrific brand of garbage, I do believe my manifesto would have been posted to Facebook a long time ago.
    Pretty much this.

Tantryl should be banned and I'm going to start funding the campaign to get that going ASAP.

Also, I would rather suck Strongo's dick for a year than hear a minute of another N**********k song.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post

Also, I would rather suck Strongo's dick for a year than hear a minute of another N**********k song.
    quoting so everyone sees in case bulldog edits
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

It's true. I'll never edit it. That music makes my ears bleed.

Tantryl should be banned and I'm going to start funding the campaign to get that going ASAP
    Come on, Nickelback. Nickelback up! It's just a Nickelback.

Nickelback.

Pretty much this.

Tantryl should be banned and I'm going to start funding the campaign to get that going ASAP.

That's so sweet. I doubt you could go a whole year. You'll probably end up in the emergency room with some sort of mouth aids.

Quote Originally Posted by WEREWOLF View Post
    Yeah, but Cold Lake was an aberration. Frost finished their career on a high note with the Monotheist reunion album and then imploded for the last time just when they were on the brink of commercial success thus maintaining their art-metal street cred.
    I've changed my mind, who needs Cold Lake when you get **** like this? I honestly wasn't even aware that a thing like this existed until somebody mentioned it to me yesterday. Some songs/parts eventually ended up on Monotheist, but still..damn.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocked View Post
    Oh I have no doubt.
    At first I read this as an answer to the thread title's question..

Edit: and dammit I read the title as "worst sellout band you love", so nothing makes sense any more. I'm rusty.