Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    Recently, meaning the last twelve minutes?

In this thread we've got two grossly misogynistic posts calling all women MMAers fat, unattractive hippos, saying all women belong in the kitchen, and that Tate should just fingerbang herself for an hour. I suggest that new member who ups his post count by contributing nothing but basically "uh huh" to said posts is pointless, but I'm the asshole?

Whatever, dude.
    Yeah, you are the asshole. If you want to quote Greezy and call him out, feel free. I was actually getting ready to until I saw your post being a dick to a new member instead of the guy who said it. Then you decided to do the same thing in another thread in the General Discussion forum. Get off your high horse.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Calling out Greezy is like calling out Ann Coulter. He says idiotic things for attention. It's a waste of time and counter-productive. However, the new member who reposts almost nothing but to agree with him might not as insane or determined. Besides at least Greezy posted something, no matter how stupid. The new guy just comes in every thread, quotes something and then says something pointless. Not really someone who is going to contribute to this board in a positive way.
    Last edited by skeletonrock; 02-10-2013 at 02:28 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletonrock View Post
    Calling out Greezy is like calling out Ann Coulter. He says idiotic things for attention. It's a waste of time and counter-productive. However, the new member who reposts almost nothing but to agree with him might not as insane or determined. Besides at least Greezy posted something, no matter how stupid. The new guy just comes in every thread, quotes something and then says something pointless. Not really someone who is going to contribute to this board in a positive way.
    Unfortunately for you, it isn't up to you to decide if some will be a contributing member. He was actually waiting in limbo for over a week after registration to post, but because his name didn't stand out amongst the tons of spammers we prevent from posting everyday he got overlooked. He reached out to a mod and expressed that he wanted to post, so we gave him clearance and are all already keeping an eye on his activity. He has been posting on topic, not all at once, and expressing his own thoughts in several posts before this one. GOD FORBID he quote someone in order to agree with them!! If you don't like the post, fine, but it isn't on you to police the boards by being a prick. I already have been monitoring his account since before his first post, so move on. if there is a real issue, one of the other mods or I will handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallica1981 View Post
    Unfortunately for you, it isn't up to you to decide if some will be a contributing member. He was actually waiting in limbo for over a week after registration to post, but because his name didn't stand out amongst the tons of spammers we prevent from posting everyday he got overlooked. He reached out to a mod and expressed that he wanted to post, so we gave him clearance and are all already keeping an eye on his activity. He has been posting on topic, not all at once, and expressing his own thoughts in several posts before this one. GOD FORBID he quote someone in order to agree with them!! If you don't like the post, fine, but it isn't on you to police the boards by being a prick. I already have been monitoring his account since before his first post, so move on. if there is a real issue, one of the other mods or I will handle it.
    Well said.

Tallica I respect you as a Mod since you among the other mods give us posters a lot of latitude for our comments. But clearly Greezer is showing a pretty abhorrent bias against women's MMA and it's kind of insulting, since I like women's MMA. I don't think gender should disqualify anyone from any pursuit, including fighting. It has taken awhile but I think the talent level for women's MMA is at a level where every fight is compelling and competitive especially at 105 and 135, with the other weight divisions developing as well. The notion that women should be stuck in the kitchen and chained to beds should be chastised and mocked for being stupid and the persons that continue that notion should not be given a free pass and be called out on it at every opportunity.

I'm a fighter. I need someone to help me develop a relationship with Dana.

I'll choose Tito.

i apoligize to the three female members i offended. mephisto, skeleton and tallica. it will never happen again.

Last edited by Greezy; 02-10-2013 at 03:18 PM.

All that post was missing was a ****ing white horse...

Quote Originally Posted by Mephisto View Post
    Tallica I respect you as a Mod since you among the other mods give us posters a lot of latitude for our comments. But clearly Greezer is showing a pretty abhorrent bias against women's MMA and it's kind of insulting, since I like women's MMA. I don't think gender should disqualify anyone from any pursuit, including fighting. It has taken awhile but I think the talent level for women's MMA is at a level where every fight is compelling and competitive especially at 105 and 135, with the other weight divisions developing as well. The notion that women should be stuck in the kitchen and chained to beds should be chastised and mocked for being stupid and the persons that continue that notion should not be given a free pass and be called out on it at every opportunity.
    who said anything about being chained to a bed. thats rape and its wrong.

FWIW, I agree with Strongo's stance on women in MMA, and I support his posts.