Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Werd up. War Girl division. I'm not aloud to have any other opinion. Sad day. Ol' CBEAR wouldn't have made me feel ashamed to not like women hitting each other.

What I mean by that is... Cbear is cool. Eff you nazis. I looked through the smilies... but yea.
    Last edited by Str8Ryt; 02-11-2013 at 01:36 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Wow, some "interesting" view points in this thread :P

This may be a ploy for more money but I kinda think that making weight may be difficult for Cyborg as well.

I'm anxious to watch the first female UFC fight....personally, I don't think it's the right time. I really believe Dana should have made the annoucement that in 2 years women would be allowed to fight in the UFC and allow the women's division to grow and have more depth.

Just hoping it works out. I really enjoy watching Invicta and I believe there is some great talent coming up...but maybe it just needs more time. I hope I'm wrong...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by KnockOut View Post
    Think what you wish but I speak from experience (and not one I'm particularly proud of).
    I know playing D-1 women is much easier than playing men from a bad juco. I seriously doubt your claim the women's dream team could beat most male teams, especially at the college level.
    LIBERALISM IS A DENTAL MISORDER

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    This may be a ploy for more money but I kinda think that making weight may be difficult for Cyborg as well.
    Have you had to cut weight before?

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Apparently you can insult anyone you want, but if they're new you gotta handle them with kid gloves.
    Ha, I thought part of the registration process was having your balls busted by half the forum.

He could make weight if he stopped eating horse, getting personal training from Ronnie Coleman and the most important part, stop injecting anabolic steroids. Ronda walks around at 200 pounds and she makes weight.

Team Don/Guilty no ****ing way any girls team is being run out if the gym without special rules.Im not debating some women are great athletes,but not even in the ballpark simply due to size and strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Guilty View Post
    Have you had to cut weight before?
    Not personally, but a few local female fighters have expressed before how difficult it can be for them (i.e. losing the excess water weight, issues with dehydration, feeling sluggish after weigh-ins/during fight/after fight etc) .

For me - it's the fact that - for me - women's fights just aren't entertaining. I'm watching the UFC - which is supposed to be the upper echelon of mixed martial arts - and the VAST MAJORITY of female fights are "slobberknockers" that just aren't enjoyable to watch and I feel don't belong.

I have the same feeling when looking at two guys who do the same. It's just not entertaining and shouldn't be on this level.

I have no problem watching women fight if the fights are skilled fights - I just think there's quite a long ways to go in female MMA before it gets to the UFC level. Until it's there - I don't think it should be a part of the "big leagues".

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    Not personally, but a few local female fighters have expressed before how difficult it can be for them (i.e. losing the excess water weight, issues with dehydration, feeling sluggish after weigh-ins/during fight/after fight etc) .
    Having your period and the water retention can compromise a weight cut too. It's tougher for woman but not impossible.