Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by clamcakes View Post
    Back then she sort of waffled between wanting more experience before taking on Cyborg, and saying that it would be a bigger draw if both of them had titles before they fought. Rousey was going to come back up to get the 145 belt, but Cyborg screwed everything up. ...and I don't think Rousey really started talking **** about Cyborg until Cyborg posted that photoshopped pic of Carano.
    Mama Woodley has spoken

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Darc Requiem View Post
    People seem to forget that Ronda won Bronze in Judo at 154lbs (70kg).
    On this, 154lbs was her best judo weight given the weight categories available, the opponents in the other weight classes, and the way judo works. 145 is not her best MMA weight. I mean almost any of us could become fatter, but that doesn't make it optimal.

Quote Originally Posted by telerion View Post
    On this, 154lbs was her best judo weight given the weight categories available, the opponents in the other weight classes, and the way judo works. 145 is not her best MMA weight. I mean almost any of us could become fatter, but that doesn't make it optimal.
    I don't have in depth knowledge of Judo. Can you tell me why it was better for her to compete at Middleweight (70kg) and not Half Middleweight (63kg)? 135lbs (61kg) puts her under the 63kg weight limit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Dolce talking about how badass his program is and that he can no doubt get Cyborg to 135.

While I respect his program and think its great, the guy self promotes more than anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    While I respect his program and think its great, the guy self promotes more than anyone.
    Well, it is his business.
    He is the product, and he does a great job of selling that product.

I know, and I'm OK with it. Its just tiresome.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I know, and I'm OK with it. Its just tiresome.
    I'm on the anti-Dolce diet of lots of beer, fast food, carbs at all times of day, and fried potato chips. Mike Dolce would hate me.

I'm on that beer diet myself but I'm a food snob and only eat the best of foods. Was an executive chef for 10 years so I can do that type of sh!t. My friends laugh at me. I will have a toasted piece of french bread with sardine and aioli spread in one hand and a forty of old english in the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Ryt View Post
    I'm on that beer diet myself but I'm a food snob and only eat the best of foods. Was an executive chef for 10 years so I can do that type of sh!t. My friends laugh at me. I will have a toasted piece of french bread with sardine and aioli spread in one hand and a forty of old english in the other.

But seriously, that's impressive. Why aren't you still an executive chef? I thought the pay was good.
    Last edited by HugeMMAFan; 02-18-2013 at 01:01 AM.