Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bieber is hosting SNL tonight

I know many people no longer watch SNL, and having Justin Bieber as the host will probably be reason enough for those still loyal to the show to avoid it.

I think I will give it a chance.

Pass. Dont his fans have to be in bed by now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm watching it. Bieber is nothing more than a marketing gimmick designed to separate 13 yo girls from their allowance...he has no soul...I'm not sure he's actually human...and it doesn't matter. His is the musical equivalant of "5 Gum". It is what it is.
    Put the boots to him, medium style.

Yeah, already regretting this after the "monologue" and the insipid Californians bit.

It was shiit...as we all know in Saturday Night Live skits the bar is set pretty low...and he still sucked.
    Put the boots to him, medium style.

Didn't watch and loving it.

It was awful and he remains on my list of five celebrities I will murder. In fact, he may have moved up a couple of spots.

I'm excited about next week, though! Christoph Waltz is hosting...for some reason I'm really hoping he has a dry sense of humor like I'm picturing in my head and is excellent at keeping a straight face.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SNL sure does suck lately, i cant remember the last time that I watched an episode all the way through. Bieber was weak
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    SNL sure does suck lately, i cant remember the last time that I watched an episode all the way through. Bieber was weak
    The Jimmy Fallon Christmas episode a couple years ago was great...it was the only one that I watched again later that week and still found it hilarious.

But, that was a couple of years ago

It seems like the really need to revamp the show. New writers and/or new cast...or at the very least, get rid of Bobby Moynihan, I don't think I have ever laughed at anything he's ever done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie View Post
    The Jimmy Fallon Christmas episode a couple years ago was great...it was the only one that I watched again later that week and still found it hilarious.

But, that was a couple of years ago

It seems like the really need to revamp the show. New writers and/or new cast...or at the very least, get rid of Bobby Moynihan, I don't think I have ever laughed at anything he's ever done.
    I went over the wikipedia episode list and Timberlake was probably the last full episode I watched. They just seem to of went down hill but I mean they always had good people who were there as people stepped down. Theres no one on the show who seems to be a real breakout star.

Jason Sudeikis never impressed me and he seems to be the biggest star on the show now
    Andy Wang #1 P4P