Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

FWIW Pixar or not - Wall-E is an awesome movie and I'll take Iron Giant over almost all other animated films.
    "He does lots of weird zen crap and philosophies to keep himself grounded." Thekillerkiwi

Favorites are Lion King, Aladdin, Fun and Fancy Free, Sleeping Beauty, Emperor's New Groove, 101 Dalmatians, Lady & the Tramp

Beauty & the Beast, Snow White, Cinderella, Pinocchio, & Little Mermaid get honorable mention.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I hate Disney. Babysitting my niece means I watch these things nonstop in the background - along with every episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Fvck Disney.

I USED to like the Lion King though.

Oh man, so many to choose from. I have all the old classics on VHS that i now keep up north at the cottage. Juggz' post was right on in the nostalgia factor and how certain scenes hit certain nerves within that make ya choke up immediately. Just so many subconscious memories tied to all of those movies.

My favorite is Fox and the Hound..

This was one of my kid's favs during their Disney phase:

The fox and the Hound is my favorite. It's the only animated Disney film I own. I do like Robin Hood and The jungle Book. I might buy those one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    Always been a big fan of Robin Hood.
    Yep, and the music was excellent in this one.
    "Gustafsson took take of his part..." ~ Mike Chiappetta

I agree with Robin Hood. My kids love it too now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    This was one of my kid's favs during their Disney phase:

It would be awesome if that was an animated cat version of the The Aristocrats story/joke...

Lion King, hands down.

I also like most of the Disney movies of that era: Alladin, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, ect.