Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kroll Show

Default Kroll Show

sketch comedy show on Comedy Central, usually teamed with Workaholics. Anyone seen this? Its hit or miss but I like the wierdness of it. I looked on youtube for some skits but they seem to not have the better skits. Like Workaholics, its screwy so if you like that, you might like Kroll show.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've caught a couple episodes...its funny stuff - mostly. There was one skit about the yogurt drink that I didn't quite get.
    Put the boots to him, medium style.

3. Default

Was this the show with the Chris brown/Frank Ocean joke that kept playing in commercials on comedy central? It seemed rather cringe worthy so I didn't plan on ever checking out. But I love weird sketch comedy (tim and eric awesome show is my favorite show ever) so perhaps I will check it out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by just Brian View Post
    I've caught a couple episodes...its funny stuff - mostly. There was one skit about the yogurt drink that I didn't quite get.
    Yeah that one sucked. The Chinese loan commercial was pretty good on tonights show.

Super Deluxe Fun Loan was awesome! I dug Wheels Ontario (or whatever it was), Rich Dicks and the commercials for the European hostel were pretty solid.

Been curious about this.
    I really like Kroll, so thought about checking it out.

This show has been going down hill after only 4 episodes. The 1st couple were pretty funny throughout but the last one was pretty weak. I'll still give it another try. I think the The Burn with Jeff Ross has been strong all season. I liked the dog plastic surgeon from the 1st episode.

He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

It's okay, although nothing he does will ever be funnier than The Life and Times of Tim.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

...the 'Pony Tales' skit was funny.
    Put the boots to him, medium style.

Kroll Show remains one of the few comedy shows worth watching. Very hinky stuff.