Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

You're trying to make me play favorites now, aren't you?

I now follow the no foreigners,no fatties,no old dudes motto.So only Strongo makes the cut

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Sean is pretty much the only person I like on this forum. And I'm pretty sure everyone hates me (except BEst80s *KISS*)
    You're cool man.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    I now follow the no foreigners,no fatties,no old dudes motto.So only Strongo makes the cut
    Lol. No shirt, no shoes, no dice..

Overeem has long been overatted by his fanbois (basically everyone in denial about his roid use) but the rest of us know who and what he is. His biggest win is brock (i just had a mile of my insides cut out) lesnar. Honestly that fight is the last i can remember his striking seeming dangerous at all. Before that the tooling of duffee i guess. But after the russow fight i havent put much stock in him. So he may as well of beat up rothwell in denver.

Seriously i cant believe anyone would give overeem any chance against jds. Maybe if jds decides to stand right in front of overeem and only throw kicks..then maybe overeem has a chance. But for some reason i dont see that happening. Honestly i could see overeem getting beat up by struve at this point.

Also i dont hate any of you guys. You all have a special place in my mmafighting.net heart. The only person on here i never liked was funkin as he showed himself to be quite an asshat early on and kept a steady pace of ingnorance that just couldnt be ignored. To the point i was convinced he was an alt of one of you guys. I jst imagined juggz or greezy just sitting at their computer laughing at their handywork. Still no hate for the guy though...its like funkin brought us all together. Rip funkin you where the one thing we could all agree on...
    Kim Winslow is dvdaing your ma right now...by himself!!!

Wayyyyy to much hate on here

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    I disagree with your assessment of Overeem. He doesn't even use his kicks in MMA and he hasn't fought anyone to test his TDD. His sub game (and ground game in general) is actually non existent. He just had a string of successes where he muscled through a guillotine. In any gym, when this happens - its actually an indication of a LACK of skill (and reliance on strength) when done the way Overeem does it.

Sig bet on the fight?
    He uses his kicks often enough for a guy who isnt a volume striker. He threw a handful of low kicks vs Bigfoot and IIRC he knocked Brock down with a body kick. He also stuffed Brock on a deep single in that fight and wasnt taken down by the Foot(who IMO has pretty good wrestling for a guy who doesnt have a wrestling base). Also i think that decent is a sufficient way to characterize his sub game when compared to the rest of the HWs. Maybe my assesment of Reem is off but so is yours.

There is no way I'm sig betting with you Bulldog, not only do I think Overeem will lose but more importantly I refuse to risk having one of your ghey sigs.

I'll give you 2 to 1 odds.

No way man. I wont bet on someone who I think will lose when there is virtually no reward and a ****load of risk

3 to 1 odds.