Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Itunes help

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    Amazon is pretty damn good, they recently started this thing where if you buy a cd from them than depending on the cd, it will include the digital version, so you can download it to your computer, kindle, tablet, etc. I thought that was a cool thing and then a few days later, they sent me an email telling me that all my past purchased cd's going back to like 2005 were going to be given to me free and now I got them all on my amazon library account for whenever.
    I just got the same email about two cd's I had bought way back in the day. Damn wish I had purchased more through them now.

I've literally never purchased an MP3 online.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Typical 6%.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    So I have purchases from way back when I first started using itunes and that was on an old email address. I have since gotten a new email address and have been making all my purchases now through the new itunes account. Is there anyway to transfer my purchases from my old itunes account to my new account? It isnt just music but movies that had digital copies in which I redeemed a long time ago. So like I have a fe wmovies that I would like transferred over as well to my new itunes account

I rather my whole collection be under my new account and just never use the old one again.

Best80smovieRAD do you still have the computer that you made the purchases on?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    I just got the same email about two cd's I had bought way back in the day. Damn wish I had purchased more through them now.
    yeah, its pretty cool though I have some damn purchases that I made for my ex and I cant stand some of her taste in music

Quote Originally Posted by JamieMCFC View Post
    Best80smovieRAD do you still have the computer that you made the purchases on?
    I think I purchased them on an iphone that I have since reset and gave away. I dont know about the computer, it might be sitting in a box somewhere at my place. Does it matter where you purchased from? I thought itunes accounts can basically be accessed anywhere provided you know your itunes password and have the device authorized?

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    You rich been stealing from the poor for years MAAAAAANNNNN

Bwhahahahahahaha. Most of my music is done from MP3s I downloaded in the Napster days, Pandora, or from CDs. That's really about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    He just has an unnatural hate for Apple, like somehow they are worse than every other billion dollar corporation.
    Dude, get a clue. They are worse. They make higher profit margins not by bringing greater value but by limiting customer choice. They are the least customer friendly corporation I know of. But of course you can't see that when you're trapped in their ecosystem.

Ha, I'm not an apple lover (I have an iphone), and am not "trapped" in their ecosystem, lol.
    I see them as no different from any other capitalist corporation.

Quote Originally Posted by don king View Post
    Dude, get a clue. They are worse. They make higher profit margins not by bringing greater value but by limiting customer choice. They are the least customer friendly corporation I know of. But of course you can't see that when you're trapped in their ecosystem.
    Dude, I agree with the Apple hate 100%. But it's not like Microsoft is any better.