Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Would you be interested?

Voters
27. Log in to vote on this poll
  • Yes

24 88.89%
  • No

3 11.11%
Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    I think I have the hang of this now.
    Nice work Dano

Quote Originally Posted by danl08 View Post
    I think I have the hang of this now.
    I'm not impressed with your performance.

Ok. I am a little bit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I dropped like a stone in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFightShrink View Post
    For as much **** Bulldog talked you would think he would of actually done well...lol.

I'm Lukie on the damn thing btw.

Again, baffled by this idiot.

1) I haven't talked ANY sh*t to anyone in the league. I've made playful jabs at Tallica saying that he was "cheating" (even though he obviously wasn't). You're like that guy who nobody wants to hang around them - yet you always jump in and laugh at the inside jokes even though you have no idea WTF they mean.

2) By "not doing well" do you mean that I'm right neck and neck with ...oh I dunno...everyone else in the league (including you) ? It's really dumb to say. When you made this comment I was behind you in the league (by like 40 points or something) and now I'm ahead of you. I guess that must mean you REALLY suck then, huh?

Oh, and another thing, I never once talked sh*t in this league in the vein of "Oh - I'm so much better than you at choosing random fights - you such and I rule - watch me pick and bow to my MMA knowledge RAWR". That would be idiotic. No one cares.

I mean, what kind of fvcking moron and grade A+ loser would ever go onto a message forum and portray themselves as some sort of expert, grandmaster fight picker, or fight "doctor" or some kind?

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Oh, and another thing, I never once talked sh*t in this league in the vein of "Oh - I'm so much better than you at choosing random fights - you such and I rule - watch me pick and bow to my MMA knowledge RAWR". That would be idiotic. No one cares.

I mean, what kind of fvcking moron and grade A+ loser would ever go onto a message forum and portray themselves as some sort of expert, grandmaster fight picker, or fight "doctor" or some kind?
    Based on the results of last week's fights and picks this "game" clearly shows that the winner posseses true superior knowledge of MMA and most things in general. (I will completely change my opinion on this when I get every pick wrong this weekend)

I'm going to miss my 2nd event in as many weeks. but at least I got some picks in this time. Brain says Stann, but guts say Wandy.

Wandy it is.
    "Gustafsson took take of his part..." ~ Mike Chiappetta

Quote Originally Posted by Mingus View Post
    I'm going to miss my 2nd event in as many weeks. but at least I got some picks in this time. Brain says Stann, but guts say Wandy.

Wandy it is.
    For some reason I read that as "Brian says Stann".

I did too. Also, for some reason, it made sense to me.

Quick reminder to get your picks in. I'm turning it around this event!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.