Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Do you have to close one eye?
    You bastard.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Thats the reason why I left California.Our combined income is around 125k at that allows for lots of pissing money away (like stationary bikes that never come) and a 250k home is probably triple the size of what our money would buy in the golden state.Plus its all WHITE PEOPLE!!!
    Back on topic,I'll take the 65 bucks,because you would have to be queer to play raquetball.
    I was actually considering moving out west to California but i'm losing interest there. Portland is a possibility too

I know a girl who moved from LA to Portland,she loves it.Portland much colder than you would think though

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    My wife and I combined make significantly more than $150k a year and we aren't wealthy or anything. As a matter fact, our budget is "just getting by" when the baby comes.
    If you were only earning $150k/yr and not "significantly more" you'd be earning more than 94% of American households.

I know a girl who moved from LA to Portland,she loves it.Portland much colder than you would think though
    she hot???

In a rican girl with a ****load of tats way.Smokes pot everyday,I'd never put up with that ****.If you could do your job from anywhere,I'd totally move.Boulder,Austin,Portland would be on my short list

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    150k/y is ridiculous money
    I never said I was struggling or anything - but I'm not rich and it's not "ridiculous" in the slightest bit. It covers our house, our car payments, and gives us enough to save and pay the bills (food and entertainment included) each month. When the baby comes, we're going to have to cut into our savings.

I realize that it probably goes a lot longer way somewhere in the midwest or something - but I probably wouldnt make as much out there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tantryl View Post
    If you were only earning $150k/yr and not "significantly more" you'd be earning more than 94% of American households.
    Again - I'm not starving on my wife and I's salary - but to say I'm in the "top 6%" is absurd. I drive a Jeep Patriot that has no thrills at all (its manual everything) and I plan to keep it until the wheels fall of it. I'm not driving a Mercedes or Lexus or anything. I live near the beach and am buying my own home - but it's not a mansion or anything.

In a rican girl with a ****load of tats way.Smokes pot everyday,I'd never put up with that ****.If you could do your job from anywhere,I'd totally move.Boulder,Austin,Portland would be on my short list
    Boulder would be great if it wasn't so beachless.

SoCal is perfect for me. I can surf a few blocks away, plenty of good riding around, weather is always nice. My neighborhood is predominantly "not ghetto" - so that works out too.

At my job it all pays different depending on what part of the country where you live.Starting driver pay in St. Louis is 18.50 I think it's 25ish in SoCal.I would assume its still the same of not being able to buy a home you would want to live in for under 2000 a month and that's got to be a condo