Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    ^^^1, 2 and 3 are all great.
    The first three ...err only 3 are great movies. And probably in that order. 1>2>3. The original being a classic.

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>3>who cares.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocked View Post
    To be fair making any sequel (let alone the fourth sequel) to arguably the greatest action film ever made is a tall order,
    This could even be consider the fifth sequel. Considering Die Hard was an adaption of the novel Nothing Lasts Forever which was a sequel to the novel The Detective which starred Frank Sinatra in the film adaption.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Huh, I did not know that.
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Yeah. Another fun factoid is that "Die Hard" was supposed to originally star Sinatra (at 80 years old or however old he was) but Sinatra declined. Then they went through a who's who of action stars (literally 20 or so) before "settling" on Bruce Willis because no one else wanted the role.

Die Hard 2 was the worst of the first three. The first was awesome(I just watched it two days ago in Starz) the third is good until the end, the second and fourth were ****ty but I've seen worse. Is the new one at least a 3/10?

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Yeah. Another fun factoid is that "Die Hard" was supposed to originally star Sinatra (at 80 years old or however old he was) but Sinatra declined. Then they went through a who's who of action stars (literally 20 or so) before "settling" on Bruce Willis because no one else wanted the role.
    That's right forgot about that. It was in his contract for The Detective. If they did a sequel they had to offer the role to him first.

It seems like everyone agrees that the original Die Hard is a great film, but I'm a little surprised at the disdain for Harlan's follow up. Sure it's cheesy in spots and not nearly the movie that Die Hard was, but it's entertaining. Likewise Die Hard with a Vengeance. I've never been a fan of Live Free or Die Hard, but when put in context with the new one it looks great.

I suspected it was going to suck when it got a Feb slot instead of summer. Ill still watch it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
    I suspected it was going to suck when it got a Feb slot instead of summer. Ill still watch it though.
    You like that shiity Canadian rock band. You lost your right to say what sucks.