Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I enjoyed 4. It's probably a little too technologically advanced for you old timers that's why you hate it.

I thought 5 was pretty enjoyable too. I went in expecting to watch a Die Hard movie and that's pretty much what I got.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I heard on the news earlier that apparently the new Die Hard had a horrible opening weekend and didn't even pass Identity Theif in a large number of markets. Can't be good for a movie that almost certainly had a massive budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I enjoyed 4. It's probably a little too technologically advanced for you old timers that's why you hate it.

I thought 5 was pretty enjoyable too. I went in expecting to watch a Die Hard movie and that's pretty much what I got.
    Somehow this post isn't at all surprising to me.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I heard on the news earlier that apparently the new Die Hard had a horrible opening weekend and didn't even pass Identity Theif in a large number of markets. Can't be good for a movie that almost certainly had a massive budget.

Somehow this post isn't at all surprising to me.
    You like A Clockwork Orange. Your credibility for movies goes out the window with that

An art installation versus a money grab..... which is more credible? Hmmmmmmm......
    アッシュ

Originally Posted by Cbear
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

LMFAO @ openly admitting enjoying the latest Die Hard while attempting to discredit someone for loving a revered, Kubrick classic! Funniest sh!t I've seen all day.

This movie is ridonculous for the following reasons:

- the bad guy's speech while dancing and chewing big carrot
    - Willis giving the helicopter the finger as he jumped out a window
    - the helicopter chewing up a builder with its rear router and the proceeding to fly as usual
    - Willis driving a SUV off a bridge over about 50 cars to take on an army truck
    - the over the top music
    - the "I am on vacation" being repeated 7 times
    - the initial hostility from the son to Willis
    - the members of parliament walking down the street like a scene from Thriller
    - the swimming pool & ferris wheel in Chernobyl
    - the miraculous instruments that were able to nullify the 50 years of radiation in Chernobyl
    - the old victim becomes the bad guy thing
    - the "let's go kill some bad guys" attitude which as Shammy said is the exact opposite thing that made Die Hard initially so great (an ordinary guy in an extraordinary situation trying to survive)

1.5/5 stars....it only gets 1.5 stars for all the unintentional humor that had me laughing my ass of with my friends afterwards.

oh, and I forgot about the 6 inch steel rod Willis pulls out of his sons gut and then later the son gets shot. neither of which seem to slow him down much. everything the original had, including the realism is long gone. I remember the classic scene in Die Hard 1 where the bad guys shoot the glass because they knew Willis had no shoes. Fast foward to Die Hard 5 and Willis and son are now jumping out of glass windows falling 50 feet. ****ing absurd I tell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
    oh, and I forgot about the 6 inch steel rod Willis pulls out of his sons gut and then later the son gets shot. neither of which seem to slow him down much. everything the original had, including the realism is long gone. I remember the classic scene in Die Hard 1 where the bad guys shoot the glass because they knew Willis had no shoes. Fast foward to Die Hard 5 and Willis and son are now jumping out of glass windows falling 50 feet. ****ing absurd I tell ya!
    Exaclty this isn't Die Hard. Its just an action movie staring Bruce Willis with the name Die Hard slapped on. No connection to other movies (not including that putrid Free Hard).

I went with some friends last night, what a ****ing **** movie

Now Die Hard 4 actually seems ****ing good somehow due to this piece of ****. What a ****ing mess of a movie. Did Willis have any other lines besides "i'm on vacation"

what a piece of ****, i'm watching die hard 1 and 2 this week to get this bull**** out of my mind

Tell us how you really feel Best80s