Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Don't get this. Men = 99.9% of UFC demographic. Men like different chicks. They could easily hire 3 or 4 DIFFERENT hotter ring girls for each show than the ones they have and have variety.

In regards to this one, I feel the same as the majority. Nothing special (under the circumstances), but I would bang the everlovin hell out of her.

she is plenty cute enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    she is plenty cute enough.
    Actually true, but funny how standards are different based on paradigm.

Tired if aruanny and other chick blowing kisses. I like new vixen doing the cat scratch thing. Roar.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Repent Ash, repent!

Tired if aruanny and other chick blowing kisses.
    That's what I'm saying. We are men. We want variety. Hard to believe you couldn't find 3 or 4 more interesting visuals per month at the local Vegas strip clubs.

They need to have hometown hottie contests in each city to pick a guest ring card girl. Comb the colleges not the titty bars.

Repent Ash, repent!

I thought the job went to whomever bangs dana the best... that's how Ronda got her job.

@jedigavin

They need to have hometown hottie contests in each city to pick a guest ring card girl. Comb the colleges not the titty bars.
    Or they could hire me for a nominal charge to decide the three new ones per show.

Tired if aruanny and other chick blowing kisses. I like new vixen doing the cat scratch thing. Roar.
    That was actually awesomely hilarious when she did that. It made me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8Ryt View Post
    I think she's hot. Great ass on her.
    Nevermind, found a few pics. She's definitely got a better ass than Arianny.