Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Depressing as in it made someone incredibly depressed at the extreme level of bad acting and complete failure to turn a decent idea into something good - then yeah.

Open Water 2 was even worse.
    Hang on. You thought the first one was terrible in every way, yet you watched the second?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, I've seen both of them.

Keep in mind - the second one promised actual sharks - and I'm a sucker for shark movies.

Kids and Bully were just funny to me. Bully a bit less due to it being a true story
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Yeah, I've seen both of them.

Keep in mind - the second one promised actual sharks - and I'm a sucker for shark movies.
    who the **** loves shark movies??? As if there should be any besides Jaws??
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

I just like sharks. I think they're cool.

Does soul surfer count as a shark movie since the hottie in the movie got her arm bitten off from one???
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

I guess, but not really because it's a surfer chick flick with a ton of Christianity thrown in for good measure.

I did see it in theatres though.

I wanted to elaborate a bit further on the subject as I wasn't particularly looking for emotional movies or movies where one might shed a tear or two... nothing wrong with that, I was merely thinking of the first movie I mentioned and how it just seemed to have no redeeming qualities to it - a film that just has nothing positive going for it. At the same time I do find myself being fascinated with them or maybe I just keep thinking what was going on inside the mind of the director, or the writer, the people responsible with the finished product. I mean Murder in the First, that was such a downbeat depressing experience that I wanted to turn it off the whole time but at the same time I want to see how it ends, etc. Another one that popped into mind was All Good Things, with Ryan Gosling, Kirsten Dunst and Frank Langella. That is one weird film as well, a pretty poorly executed one and it's probably the worst performance Gosling's given so far. I hated it so much the first time I saw it that today I just keep questioning myself and thinking - should I give it another shot? You guys do that?

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Add, The Lovely Bones to my list. Oh my god.

Jack & Jill. ****, that movie makes me lose my will to live.