0 0%
  • Carwash by dec

1 2.94%
  • Leben picks Rowdy by patented armbar

0 0%
  • Foot picks Carwash in the upset by tko

0 0%
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Do Cavity Creep and Str8Ryt honestly believe Liz will win, or are they just hoping for an upset so they can say "called it!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Rooting for Carwash. Don't care enough to make a proper prediction, but Carwash by decision.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

I hope that swine gets beat up badly and loses the belt she never won. War lesbian pride/fabers twin sister....

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Do Cavity Creep and Str8Ryt honestly believe Liz will win, or are they just hoping for an upset so they can say "called it!"
    I definetly think shes got a good chance, but I wouldn't bet money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by wK78 View Post
    I definetly think shes got a good chance, but I wouldn't bet money on it.
    Well, there's always a chance, but is there any reason why you think Liz has a better chance than Sarah Kaufman or Miesha Tate?

I can't think of any particular aspect of the game that at least one of Ronda's previous opponents wasn't better at (except perhaps brute strength). I like Liz a lot, but I don't see what she brings other than a puncher's chance.

Quote Originally Posted by telerion View Post
    I like Liz a lot, but I don't see what she brings other than a puncher's chance.
    She seems to have realized that Ronda, contrary to the hype, is a very bad submission grappler. That knowledge might not help her at all, but it's a start.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah, Ronda's not gonna win Mundials any time soon. I don't see how that's much help to Liz. Meisha had the same low opinion of Ronda's grappling, probably only served to make her not tap.

Quote Originally Posted by telerion View Post
    Yeah, Ronda's not gonna win Mundials any time soon. I don't see how that's much help to Liz. Meisha had the same low opinion of Ronda's grappling, probably only served to make her not tap.
    Well Miesha had the right idea. She was in position to sub Rousey several times. The only problem was that Miesha kinda sucks too. I've never seen a single Carmouche fight, so I have no idea whether she sucks or not. But if she doesn't, subbing Ronda would be a better idea than getting roid tossed and armbar'd.

If Liz was awesome, she'd come out wearing a PRIDE shirt.

@jedigavin

Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Well Miesha had the right idea. She was in position to sub Rousey several times. The only problem was that Miesha kinda sucks too. I've never seen a single Carmouche fight, so I have no idea whether she sucks or not. But if she doesn't, subbing Ronda would be a better idea than getting roid tossed and armbar'd.
    She is like a female Hendo on the ground, dropping shots with bad intention. I like liz

Sinners repent!