1 2.94%
  • Dragon by even more elusive dec

12 35.29%
  • Leben predicts dragon head flying into 17th row

0 0%
  • Foot predicts front kick and dentures flying into 17th row

1 2.94%
Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Legit TRT kind of makes me giggle. Im not really sure what legit TRT is. In my mind you are either working with what you have naturally or you aren't. How Hendos knee holds up is interesting to me along with his age. Certainly we have seen this kind of injury before. Harms some more than others but I think combined with his age it could be interesting.

Legit TRT is having an actual testosterone deficiency that prevents you from doing things. It's a legitimate condition.

The issue is that when people get TRT exemptions - they abuse the f*ck out of it and try and be in the "right range" when they test. In order for the TRT exemption program to work - you need to have random testings to make sure the levels are staying consistent and that you aren't out of the allowable range. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash View Post
    I'm rooting for that outcome myself. It's important that new fans see that happen.
    Exactly.. Wouldnt want 'new' fans to base their opinions on a Hendo that has greatly improved since those days or anything.

Hater..

Oh, cool. My memory lapses, getting old and all.... how has he greatly improved, again? If he's so much better than he was, coming up with a list of new things he's added to his skill set shouldn't be that tough.
    アッシュ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Cbear
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Enter the Bear. Game over.

Oh, cool. My memory lapses, getting old and all.... how has he greatly improved, again? If he's so much better than he was, coming up with a list of new things he's added to his skill set shouldn't be that tough.
    I wouldnt say its a matter of adding new things to his skill set.. More of sharpening what he already had going for him, and its shown in the way he has (more) convincingly won fights in the last 5 years or so.

Well, I'm gonna prop you up for not falling for my trick question. But yes, I'd agree that he's currently riding the best streak of fights in his career.
    アッシュ

Well, I'm gonna prop you up for not falling for my trick question. But yes, I'd agree that he's currently riding the best streak of fights in his career.
    Thats literally the most indirect way of agreeing with me that you could possibly do so with ..

And why is he on the best streak of fights in his career.....??

Because hes improved!
    Last edited by ATroms; 02-19-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Right, but that's a completely arbitrary statement. It's cack with fandom stirred in. You've offered up no explanation whatsoever other than someone just magically being better. It's not like he has awesome Muay Thai or a blue belt now, or something. Someone having more success at fighting doesn't necessitate they were a better fighter than they used to be. There're a lot of intangibles to the equation. It was you that quoted my post and added nothing. I asked you to explain yourself knowing full well the answer was either, A. PED's, or B. not much, and you provided even less of a response than that.

I have no problem with someone calling me out, telling me I'm wrong, anything like that, but it seems lately that people are doing it amidst a slew of conjecture, which is basically worthless and a waste of every parties time.
    Last edited by Ash; 02-19-2013 at 07:11 PM.
    アッシュ

Quote Originally Posted by ash View Post
    if he's so much better than he was, coming up with a list of new things he's added to his skill set shouldn't be that tough.
    1) trt

I

Does the winner gets a shot at getting KO'd by bones?
    What doesn't kill you only makes you weaker and kills you later.