Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rios Vs Alvarado

Damn, just caught this fight and it's FOTY material. from RD 1 on, it's guns blazing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

if u haven't caught this wolfman, u need to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

was this on showtime last night or something?I watched the horrible mismatch on HBO?I have to check this out since you said it was great and I have no idea who won.Please let it not be that dick Rios.

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    was this on showtime last night or something?I watched the horrible mismatch on HBO?I have to check this out since you said it was great and I have no idea who won.Please let it not be that dick Rios.
    nah, this is months back sloanie. just found it the other day. but fight 2 is coming soon.

Great fight.

rematch is tonight on HBO.

Fight's starting soon for anyone who wants to tune in to the main event.

Really no need for a rematch.Clearly Alvarado is bringing a knife to a gun fight

Awesome fight. A lot closer than the HBO commentators make it seem (as usual) but Alvarado takes it fairly easily and sets up the trilogy. Rios looked great in the first 2 cutting off Alvarado and controlling the fight but his movement went to sh:t from there as he basically walked in out of range and ate right hands all night.

Close fight,thought Rios had it 7 to 5.Thought he landed much cleaner effective punches.