Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

She is probably more famous for being on Celebrity Rehab.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Never heard of her. Googled, and had never seen her face before.

She looks a lot like Virginia Madsen.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Apparently, she's a no-name country music artist who became "popular" on a reality TV show. A fabricated "star" in order to get ratings.

She had her fifteen minutes in the mid nineties and was actually fairly hot until she bloated up with the drug use. Was involved with Dean Cain (I think) for a while, but her batsh!t crazy scared him away. This is the least surprising news I read all day.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    She went in true country singer fashion, killed her dog first. Always a penchant for the tragic.
    She also had an affair with Roger Clemens in the past.\

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1266650
    Yeah that's how I knew who she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamrocked View Post
    She had her fifteen minutes in the mid nineties and was actually fairly hot until she bloated up with the drug use. Was involved with Dean Cain (I think) for a while, but her batsh!t crazy scared him away. This is the least surprising news I read all day.
    Hmmm, never really heard of a country singer going that down hill route before.

First thing that came to mind was the Mindy character from "Mork and Mindy".

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Apparently, she's a no-name country music artist who became "popular" on a reality TV show. A fabricated "star" in order to get ratings.
    It was actually the Roger Clemens affair that made her become popular. Came out right around Clemens appearence before Congress.

An ironic twist to this story is that McCready made an anti-suicide video before offing herself. I guess she didn't find herself very convincing in the video...

http://www.inquisitr.com/531894/mind...suicide-video/

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Sad story. I remember seeing her on Celebrity Rehab. Dr. Drew doesn't have a very good track record, does he?