Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.

View Poll Results: Dom DeLuise: Hot as **** or cold as the grave?

Voters
1. Log in to vote on this poll
  • I would put those ample ankles up around those cheerful ears

1 100.00%
  • Doesn't spin my meat

0 0%
  • That's gay. You're gay. I'm ga... uh, I'm totally not gay.

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hot or not: Dom Deluise

Putting aside for a moment that the unquestionably great man passed four years ago, I've just not made my final decision on whether he was a real hottie or not. Let's all decide together!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ah nurts, I forgot to capitalise the L in the title.

This ruins this whole important and relevant thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Would fvck three years ago.

Today...maybe maybe not. Depends on the mood and how much digging I had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Would fvck three years ago.

Today...maybe maybe not. Depends on the mood and how much digging I had to do.
    This.

Dom is twins with Chef Paul Prudhomme. Someone find a photo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Dom is twins with Chef Paul Prudhomme. Someone find a photo.
    Here you go Cbear: Chef Paul Prudhomme Pics

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    Here you go Cbear: Chef Paul Prudhomme Pics
    Yes, I know how to google. Unfortunately, my photo insert button doesnt work so I cant insert a photo into the text, only a link. I thought some enterprising member would post a side by side pic of the Chef and Dom.

I really am baffled at how stuff on the forum never works for you but it works fine for everyone else

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Yes, I know how to google. Unfortunately, my photo insert button doesnt work so I cant insert a photo into the text, only a link. I thought some enterprising member would post a side by side pic of the Chef and Dom.
    it's quite easy to do manually CBear.

[IMG] put your link here [/IMG]

I can't help but feel you guys aren't giving this topic the thoughtful, deep responses it needs.