Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is it just me...

Or did mmafighting.com remove any tells of this forum?

Noticed it a week or two ago and figured it was just an oversight but today I still see no sign of the MMA forums.

Sup with Dat?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckery View Post
    Or did mmafighting.com remove any tells of this forum?

Noticed it a week or two ago and figured it was just an oversight but today I still see no sign of the MMA forums.

Sup with Dat?
    Well they currently have it tucked away under 'MORE'. Yay for that.

Feel free to remove this post!

It's only tucked away under More, if you don't have your window maximized (or maybe if you are viewing on your phone).

There is a clear Forum tab when viewing on a full window web browser.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    It's only tucked away under More, if you don't have your window maximized (or maybe if you are viewing on your phone).

There is a clear Forum tab when viewing on a full window web browser.
    Good to know. Last time I bothered connecting from a mobile device it was pretty messy.

The whole front page is a clusterfvck. Work in progress I hope.

Well they currently have it tucked away under 'MORE'. Yay for that.

Feel free to remove this post!
    You probably do not browse in a full screen window, or possibly you have a ****ty and tiny monitor. Or you use a tablet / iPhone.

The links bar says this:

Home UFC Videos MMA Hour Photos Store Forum Sections About (SB Nation , All Blogs)

It also occasionally cycles to some other set of links if you mouse over the SBNation.

If I narrow my browser window, the pictures on the front page resize, and I get this

Home UFC Videos MMA Hour Photos Store MORE (SB Nation , All Blogs)

If I narrow it more, I get this

Home UFC Videos MMA Hour MORE (SB Nation , All Blogs)

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogWrestler View Post
    The whole front page is a clusterfvck. Work in progress I hope.
    This is in place probably to deal with the need to show the same page on not only a modern PC with a high res monitor, but also on a 2nd generation iPod Touch, the iPhone 5, Android Galaxy Phones, iPads, and every other goddamn device. Doing the HTML code once is a hell of a lot cheaper than customizing the page for every goddamn new device.

I expect that they will tweak the page appearance a bit over time, but short of another SB Nation line wide revamp, it will probably look and act more or less as it does now.

END COMMUNICATION

Quote Originally Posted by LordZardoz View Post
    You probably do not browse in a full screen window, or possibly you have a ****ty and tiny monitor. Or you use a tablet / iPhone.

The links bar says this:

Home UFC Videos MMA Hour Photos Store Forum Sections About (SB Nation , All Blogs)

It also occasionally cycles to some other set of links if you mouse over the SBNation.

If I narrow my browser window, the pictures on the front page resize, and I get this

Home UFC Videos MMA Hour Photos Store MORE (SB Nation , All Blogs)

If I narrow it more, I get this

Home UFC Videos MMA Hour MORE (SB Nation , All Blogs)

This is in place probably to deal with the need to show the same page on not only a modern PC with a high res monitor, but also on a 2nd generation iPod Touch, the iPhone 5, Android Galaxy Phones, iPads, and every other goddamn device. Doing the HTML code once is a hell of a lot cheaper than customizing the page for every goddamn new device.

I expect that they will tweak the page appearance a bit over time, but short of another SB Nation line wide revamp, it will probably look and act more or less as it does now.

END COMMUNICATION
    Really?
    This gigantic post, 4 hrs later, only to say exactly what I said in 2 lines already?

lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yeah. I just chuckle at Zardoz and see a "Didn't Read LOL" gif whenever he posts.

On top of that my '****ty and tiny' monitor is 32" in size. Yours is exactly how big?

On top of that my '****ty and tiny' monitor is 32" in size. Yours is exactly how big?
    God damn, what's your resolution? I hope you updated your video drivers.