Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mayweather to fight RObert Guerrero next.

This guy any good? A threat to Mayweather at all? I saw he beat Berto - but I know nothing about him.

I think the bigger news is that Floyd left hbo to sign with showtime
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RG was very impressive against Berto and proved to be a superb fighter. but we're talking about mayweather here....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Best80smovieRAD View Post
    I think the bigger news is that Floyd left hbo to sign with showtime
    no kidding. Said to be the biggest money deal ever done in boxing. 100 million?

Sinners repent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    Does anyone know how much money Showtime freed up with the demise of Strikeforce? It looks like they went after boxing instead of mma.
    He's got a heart as big as Tito's f*cking head.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbear View Post
    He was making that already, rumor is that it's guaranteed at least 200 million for a 6 fight deal. He will make over $250 million though with ppv bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by Mtn Man View Post
    Does anyone know how much money Showtime freed up with the demise of Strikeforce? It looks like they went after boxing instead of mma.
    I highly doubt strikeforce was anywhere in the equation in terms of money. They had money to spend well before and just didnt care to put it on strikeforce or much else. I dont even think it was a question of mma or boxing. This was just them wanting floyd's star power more than anything
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

shocked he took this fight.Guerrero is no joke and has a damn fine chance of winning the fight.The Ghost is a big mother****er.

Floyd eats beaners for breakfast. he'll get the job done

LET'S GO MONEY MAYWEATHER!!!!!!!
    Andy Wang #1 P4P

WEREWOLF is offline Forum PRIDE FC Champ, Forum UFC 98 Champ

Guerrero is made to order for Mayweather. I'm sure that's why he signed him.

Did you see the co-main event for this card? Saul Alvarez vs. Trout.

I'm ordering this bad boy. This is going to be an awesome event.