Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by seansloan View Post
    Far and away the best system why?Says who?You can say you have a preference,but its lame fanboy talk to say one is much better than the other.With the average age of gamers continuing to climb I dont think a 600 price point is all that unreasonable.Im excited to be able to play Diablo 3 on a home console.
    Not lame fan boy talk - I could give a fvck which is better. And of course it's my opinion - everything I post is. That's obviously not a factual statement.

I have both systems, and i don't even touch my PS3 unless I'm cleaning the dust off of it. THen again, I dont play the 360 all that much either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    If any of the rumours about the neXtbox are true, I won't be buying it ever.
    Do tell!

used games is not a concern of mine.Dont know if that is a big deal across the pond.But,with so many sales and what not,I never buy used games anyways and **** gamestop.Let me give you 8 cents for your **** and sell it for 5 bucks less than a new copy **** you
    Yeah - I never buy games used. Really, I never buy games new either. If you wait - ANY game that comes out (ANY GAME AT ALL) will be more than 50% off its retail in a month or two.

Only games I'll buy new are the Final Fantasy games.

I wasnt sure if you had a PS3,since you do,why havent you bought Ni No Kuni.That right up your JRPG alley.I bet you would love it.

I'll check it out. I bought the thing because there are literally no JRPGs for Xbox, but then they kinda stopped making them for PS3 too.

You have any use for a Polar H7?Yours if you can use it.Doesnt work with cycleops

Is that the one that can record underwater?

nope bluetooth.

i'm buying a ps4 and watch dogs on day 1, the only way i buy watch dogs on another system is if its coming out earlier

nope bluetooth.
    Yeah, I probably don't have much of a use for it then. Thanks for the offer though.