Pro Quality. Fan Perspective.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

I would cut Joe Rogan and bring in Bas Rutten. Rutten would punch Goldie in the face...hopefully.

Then I'd cut GSP. Just long enough to watch him cry. Then I'd hire him back...less money though because he cried.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    I would cut Joe Rogan and bring in Rutten. Rutten would punch Goldie in the face...hopefully.

Then I'd cut GSP. Just long enough to watch him cry. Then I'd hire him back...less money though because he cried.
    Well we sure as hell know you wouldn't cut Timmah. Oh yeah, Timmah is already long gone...

Frankie Edgar!?! The man could arguably be the champion of two different divisions right now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by split decision View Post
    Well we sure as hell know you wouldn't cut Timmah. Oh yeah, Timmah is already long gone...

There was a public outcry for Tim.

Was there ever a public outcry for any other fighter ever in the history of outcries? No.

and BTW

read it and weep

Now that you mention it, I do recall a public outcry when Timmah was sent packing...

I would cut Joe Rogan and bring in Bas Rutten. Rutten would punch Goldie in the face...hopefully.

Rogan is there for the ground game. Personally, I would like a combo of Rogan, Rutten, and Miletich. One knows the ground, one knows stand-up, and one knows MMA overall. Miletich will fill in the gaps.

okay, just because i like split. i'll play. i'm sticking with only dropping the loser still

heavy: carwin
    light heavy: rashad
    middle: okami if he loses his next fight, if not i cut boetsch
    light: hard to pick between cerrone and lauzon, id lean towards lauzon prob
    feather: poirier though if im looking to shed money, peace frankie
    bantam - bowles
    flyweight: just dropping rashad alone is fine because the entire flyweight roster doesnt make rashads money

Heavyweight: Dave Herman ( srsly? Why is he still in? )

Light Heavyweight: Kyle Kingsbury

Middleweight: Leben

Leightweight: KJ Noons after his loss to Cerrone

Featherweight: Jason Young

Bantamweight & Flyweight: Don't know and don't really care.

Was there ever a public outcry for any other fighter ever in the history of outcries? No.
    You and your 89 alt accounts doesn't make it a public outcry.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.